• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.22 Discussion

DeletedUser

Which BPs you get depends on the Age of the structure you're supporting I believe.
Structure is a general word for any kind of building. So to answer your question: yes.
However, if I were you I'd just tell everyone it doesn't work on Decorations so they actually support something worthwhile :p

Also be aware that Trees, Obelisks and Memorials are Stone Age structures.
The Stone Age has no Great Buildings, so polishing those will at least give you a 100% chance not to get a drop.

- L

Thanks, I thought I was wasting my polishes on decorations

DeletedUser7719

That's pretty nice (definitely not on the naughty list :p). I'm in the middle of my PvP run; let's see if I can get any from that (my guild run is in 7 hours)

DeletedUser10171

Has anyone else noticed a slightly higher blueprint drop rate today? (Christmas) I found 4 or 5 (lost track) across 3 worlds (from polishing/motivating).

For the grinches out there who didn't like the early advantages that diamond users had, I have now built wonders in two of the three worlds that I play on. I found all the bp's for one (mix of polishing cities and supporting other players' GB's), and spent 200 diamonds (from quests etc) to get the last bp for the other (with the other 8 bp's all from polishing/motivating). I figure that in a month or two, yes the diamond players' cities will still have more GBs than mine, but my wonders should be very nicely productive by then, and they are a decorative addition to boot! :)

Nice David, across three worlds I have not found a blue print in 4 days and that's allot of polishing and motivating going on for zippy.