• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.22 Discussion

DeletedUser6461

for supporting also, you will get the benefit upon completion of each level.

DeletedUser

.......Sorry guys... no help from the Mods... we're just as clueless as you. ;)
I like this answer thank you! you very honest man.

I dont understand diamant diskussion. Diamants is good for diamant user and not diamant user. Diamant user build gb, then not diamant user can spent forgepoints to get blueprint then build GB also. with no diamant users you have to wait 3 days for 1 blueprint and make many many boring polish. Diamant user make it easy for every body. Is good tactik to check ranking and visist to see GB, then ask for guild invite so can get a blueprint. Then jump to next guild for other blueprint.

DeletedUser

I like this answer thank you! you very honest man.

I dont understand diamant diskussion. Diamants is good for diamant user and not diamant user. Diamant user build gb, then not diamant user can spent forgepoints to get blueprint then build GB also. with no diamant users you have to wait 3 days for 1 blueprint and make many many boring polish. Diamant user make it easy for every body. Is good tactik to check ranking and visist to see GB, then ask for guild invite so can get a blueprint. Then jump to next guild for other blueprint.

Or just ask to be friends with them and donate FP that way... no reason to jump from one guild to another.

DeletedUser

Great Building and Town Hall are structures that cannot be plundered.

DeletedUser10221

Duplicate blueprints will have some use implemented in the future.

Can you tell something more ? when? how?
Because i'm a little disappointment, look:

2q1rmuu.jpg

duplicates... triplicate... quadruplicate... and only 5 unique blueprints ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, there is currently nothing more known about it then: there will be more use for them in the future.

DeletedUser7768

Can you tell something more ? when? how?
Because i'm a little disappointment, look:

2q1rmuu.jpg

duplicates... triplicate... quadruplicate... and only 5 unique blueprints ...

heh.. you are one lucky guy .. i am stuck on 3 BP from the start.. I got one 1st day, one from frosty and one piece 2 days ago..

DeletedUser

Don't think he did. That's a shame though.

It would be a lot fairer if you also get a bonus for fighting boosted armies. In valdovinho`s case I dont see the point in attacking that player next day, unless lets say you already sacked everybody else in the neighbourhood and you have 8 lazy rangers dozing around or if youre fighting for the PvP tower and you`re desperate for those 4-5k points and ready to massacre your entire army for it.
If devs dont change something then fighting players same age with yourself will be impossible in 4-5 months from now when all of them will have the defense great buildings in place.
At least increase the bonus points you receive in case of victory for god`s sake.

DeletedUser276

Wallachian if you think its too unfair that they have great buildings that give them boosts then build great buildings that give you boosts. they will cancel each other out. If you cant fight them because their boosts are "too high" then do something to correct it.

Seriously, complaining that what the other person does is too hard doesnt make much sense when you have the same opportunities.

DeletedUser3157

Point remains though that defense boosted units should also give more PvP pts. It's a minor thing, but would make sense. Units with 40% defense bonus are about 20% better than normal units, so why should they not give 20% more points when you kill them?

DeletedUser

Wallachian if you think its too unfair that they have great buildings that give them boosts then build great buildings that give you boosts. they will cancel each other out. If you cant fight them because their boosts are "too high" then do something to correct it.

Seriously, complaining that what the other person does is too hard doesnt make much sense when you have the same opportunities.

First of all if i got it right the combined boost a defender can get from all buildings is 200% while the attacker gets only 150%
That 50% is enough to get your casualties high enough not to attack that guy again.
And second, great buildings are the playground of diamond players and regulars like me wont get them too soon.
But I already know how useless is a debate with you so Im not going there. The point was like hint said, if you going to meet tougher troops and increase your casualties at least make it worthwhile by adding an extra in battle points. It`s only fair.
Otherwise when meeting a player with high level defense great building the only thing to do will be to look elsewhere and I presume you do want people to use the PvP system dont you?

DeletedUser3157

yo there are 3 def GPs, so 300% def bonus for def units max. and 150% attack and def bonus for attacking units with 3 gps max. meaning if both guys should be GPed up to max, damage ratios stay identical. ala attacker has 2x the defense to attackers offense and defender has 2x defense to attackers offense. means fights will just take longer and all damages done are smaller, but same ratio. but you gotta use melee yeah (since otherwise you get reached and die since all hits happening are low damage everywhere) so total deaths will pile up little faster.

DeletedUser

yeah I dont like how that sounds, not only it will be more bloody and costly, but a battle to take longer...
i spend more than 3 hours each day fighting all my neighbours already, soon it will be a marathon to fight only one

DeletedUser

Can somebody tell me for sure, if polishing decorations, gets you the same chance of winning the blue print as polishing production building or a house?

DeletedUser

Which BPs you get depends on the Age of the structure you're supporting I believe.
Structure is a general word for any kind of building. So to answer your question: yes.
However, if I were you I'd just tell everyone it doesn't work on Decorations so they actually support something worthwhile :p

Also be aware that Trees, Obelisks and Memorials are Stone Age structures.
The Stone Age has no Great Buildings, so polishing those will at least give you a 100% chance not to get a drop.

- L