• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.10.0 public sentiment

DeletedUser

Ok a lot has been said about the recent update, but let's try to put those aside and grow up a little and get going :D.

I'd like to ask any of you forumers to rate this recent update on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being totally garbage and 10 being "you guys are so awesome I wanna bear your children each and every year". Please, no flaming, you can post your reason(s) why but no lengthy ranting and rage quiting please :p.

I'll start first, 8

potential of the guild system
bugfixes
reduced training time for the units that we usually use most of the game...

Dislike:
the cumbersome way of moving stuff now since the big overshadowing build menu is already up everytime we do (which is a major issue for small screen users)
Edit: if you form a guild with most of your neighbors, you're doomed to get lesser battle points... for now at least... - found a way to workaround this one :p
and a few other interface issues (collecting zone, military buildings not showing the sleeping moon icons when they're supposed to unless you refresh to mention a few)

Looking forward to:
intra-guild trade feature
pvp with real people players
Guilds Vs. Guilds pvp battles(if ever there is any such)

Keep it going, we know nothing is perfect but we're hoping that things will play out well and be close to "perfect".
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

7 from me

i agree with your likes and dislikes but im dropping 1 extra point for the extremely slow server response when collecting goods, especially considering it feels like the available clicking space for collecting from buildings to me seems to have got smaller(well seems that way anyway)

DeletedUser

4 from me

- fixed combat bugs (shooting backwards, movement prediction, cheating by getting free leadership points)
- added ranking system
- balanced marketplace/doctor
- new coin collection sound
- iron age units only take 2 hrs to train (also heal twice as fast)

Dislikes:
- takes me 20-30 seconds to collect everything now due to the difficulty to click buildings
- no way to search rankings
- server response time can be horrible (10-15 second wait for collections to be processed)
- bugs with crescent moons (either don't appear, or don't go away)
- guilds are absolutely horribly implemented currently (it's a bad thing to have neighbors in your guild, no benefit to them except to conveniently see guildmate towns, points don't update, etc)

Don't care:
- new point system: it gives instant gratification to people buying diamonds. If it weren't for the building aspect of your score I'd prefer it to the old system... but buildings count a lot toward your score. I've seen people who looked like they spent 8k diamonds advancing from game start to the EMA instantly with diamonds, and then spent another 5k diamonds on buildings. This guy is rank 3 on Cirgard.

DeletedUser

you have to collect from the top to the bottom. the numbers that fly up from the buildings block the collection of buildings behind the floating numbers.

i like the way this game evolves.

DeletedUser276

yes I have opinions as well :P

I like alot of the features that were put up but just dont like how some of the changes weren't posted.

As for the first post... I am very interested in seeing how the guild wars go on.

DeletedUser

I give it a 6, I agree with Randgris, and add that I hate the new, smaller boxes in which we click to collect coins from houses, and the frequent bug to there I have to refresh to start another military unit because the game freezes the military building up.
I can tell they are going in the right direction though, good job devs.

DeletedUser1081

- fixed combat bugs (shooting backwards, movement prediction, cheating by getting free leadership points)
- added ranking system
- balanced marketplace/doctor
- new coin collection sound
- iron age units only take 2 hrs to train (also heal twice as fast)

Dislikes:
- takes me 20-30 seconds to collect everything now due to the difficulty to click buildings
- no way to search rankings
- server response time can be horrible (10-15 second wait for collections to be processed)
- bugs with crescent moons (either don't appear, or don't go away)
- guilds are absolutely horribly implemented currently (it's a bad thing to have neighbors in your guild, no benefit to them except to conveniently see guildmate towns, points don't update, etc)

that all rings a bell with me, but i'll call it 5.5