• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

changed the screen when adding fp's

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Why has the screen changed when you are adding fp's? you used to be able to see what the investment is plus on top but it has been removed :/ it's getting more like ebay every day where they break everything that works :|

DeletedUser110131

Mine still only shows the spot reward without arc bonus :( I'm sure I will survive!
Very stoic! Lesser people would be in the fetal position, at the prospect of having to do math!

Would the n00bs of today believe that, in the olden time, several months ago, that's how it was for everyone?

Very stoic! Lesser people would be in the fetal position, at the prospect of having to do math!

Would the n00bs of today believe that, in the olden time, several months ago, that's how it was for everyone?
The figures don't help me anyway!

The show the return for my Arc when I only need them to show for a little lvl 80 Arc :P

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Well unfortunately I cannot do the math straight off my head since having cancer therapy has left me with terrible brain fog with figures for some reason, i'm not exactly a noob in the foetal (British English) position. i have been playing some 4 years now, i even use the foe tools, I wouldn't wish to swindle anyone out of a few fp, not considering some actually think and act as if they are real!

DeletedUser110131

Well unfortunately I cannot do the math straight off my head since having cancer therapy has left me with terrible brain fog with figures for some reason, i'm not exactly a noob in the foetal (British English) position. i have been playing some 4 years now, i even use the foe tools, I wouldn't wish to swindle anyone out of a few fp, not considering some actually think and act as if they are real!
I wasn't thinking of you specifically, when I referred to n00bs. The thought sequence was math -> kids and math -> "kids these days" -> generational differences -> transfer to game: "n00bs these days" -> n00b to confident ("player generation") is short. Then I just had to write it. It happens to me a lot. I don't even have an excuse...

Cancer treatments can be brutal on the entire body. It's sad to hear what you went through, but great that you're around to tell the story. Don't worry about the brain fog: mental calculation has been out of style since the invention of the micro-chip. Think of yourself as upgraded to **** sapiens 2.0!

Off I went, again. I really hope you have a sense of humor...

DeletedUser118860

Pardon me asking, but what foe tools? I might even use them if I knew what they were and where to get them.

DeletedUser118860

Aah now it all makes sense. I thought I had missed something and yes there are a lot of tools (fools) around! So sad.

DeletedUser110131

Aah now it all makes sense. I thought I had missed something and yes there are a lot of tools (fools) around! So sad.
Well, some calculations can get pretty complicated, or be important enough that you want the extra certainty. In fact, there's no upper limit to how advanced you can make the math in a game like this (though there is a limit to how far it makes sense to go). We all have a point at which we reach for the calculator, for one reason or another. For many, it'll be laziness or math-phobia, which I agree is sad; doing some calculations by head is only healthy. The only truly foolish thing is not training your mind, when it's within reach and there's time.

DeletedUser118860

Well, some calculations can get pretty complicated, or be important enough that you want the extra certainty. In fact, there's no upper limit to how advanced you can make the math in a game like this (though there is a limit to how far it makes sense to go). We all have a point at which we reach for the calculator, for one reason or another. For many, it'll be laziness or math-phobia, which I agree is sad; doing some calculations by head is only healthy. The only truly foolish thing is not training your mind, when it's within reach and there's time.
Wow, that's very philosophical but also very true. I do mental calculations when looking to see if it's worth adding fps to a GB before it gets levelled.

- Ellie -

Sergeant
@ Zandar Pardon me asking, but what foe tools? I might even use them if I knew what they were and where to get them.
No, sorry , meant FOE Tools : https://foe-tools.github.io/

it has been taken off again this morning, could it be a bug as was showing at 8.30am