• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change to limited deduction of damage to own army when calculating pvp tourney points

DeletedUser

I agree, there should be a deduction to the points for the damage received in a battle.

However, from experience, when Im fighting a big battle against many units, especially when its sort of at the limit of my armys capabilities, I tend to often end up getting 300-500 points for a large pvp battle. In other words Id get more points from finding and attacking 2 (maybe 3) seperate players with the default 2 speamen and spend less time doing it.

Now, fairness doesnt enter into it, but that doesnt encourage fighting, especially as it takes a long time to produce and heal units (see other discussion). In other words its easier not to fight. Now, given that (when bug-free) there is no damage to the player on the defensive side beyond what the one-pick plunder, thats such a small thing that there shouldnt really be a discouraging factor in battles.

I propose that at least when winning a battle only half the damage done to the winners own army is deducted from the pvp points. - Possibly there could be a small bonus added for all units surviving when dealing or taking above a certain amount of damage.