• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Change to buildings in GBG

Red forever

Private
I think that if the GBG building were switched around so more on the edges an none in the middle it would allow for lower ranked guilds to get a chance to do better and grow. It would also mean that if you want the central sector the guild would have to waste attrition to get it. This would make the GBG more like playing a game of chess and far more stimulating for strategy then the current easy gain set up.

I very much like this idea.

The only thing I would add is building costs should also be incremental. Maybe give the first 4 buildings at the base price and then increase by, say, 10% of 'current cost' for every additional building, so that guilds who insist on taking the entire map with 0 attrition will be bleeding their treasuries far more quickly.