• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CHANGE SHIELD RELEASE TIME

Do something about it at least instead of events and stupid special buildings at least?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser96785

pgadsden
I would like any who agree with me to apply for this change please
my proposal.
for inno to take daily calc at same time as do now and teke points as is.... BUT. any guild who takes a sector holds a shield over it for 24 hours from point of taking it.. instead of all shields being removed at recalc ...
i see at recalc that lag happens as all fighing... if the sectors we take have 24 hour protection instead of all being released of that shield at 8pm uk time then would mean not 2k players on at 8pm to try fight when server clearly can not handle it...spread the release of the shields ???
there are now some using bots making recalc even worse.... so make recalc still same time for calculation of guild points but change the way shields are free to hit by making them 24 hours from point of taking sector.. will spread it out and also make more able to fight as not only fighters at recalc
advantages....
recalc less crowded
guilds have to watch more close what time they take sectors rather than all have to be available at one time (8pm uk time for gvg or you dead lol)
make more interested in gvg as more time open for it
stops so much lag
stops so much bots as they have to be there at time and will not always be recalc so good luck
and on and on and on...
same time for all sectors to be open for attack just makes for mass action at one point where inno clearly cant handle it
try split it inno.. 24 hours for sector taken.. forget your shield release at recalc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104095

Lag-free FoE -- is that even possible? The game is absurdly slow at recalc as it is now -- which is killing the GvG aspect of this game.

DeletedUser109706

pgadsdenPrivate
I would like any who agree with me to apply for this change please
my proposal.
for inno to take daily calc at same time as do now and teke points as is.... BUT. any guild who takes a sector holds a shield over it for 24 hours from point of taking it.. instead of all shields being removed at recalc ...
i see at recalc that lag happens as all fighing... if the sectors we take have 24 hour protection instead of all being released of that shield at 8pm uk time then would mean not 2k players on at 8pm to try fight when server clearly can not handle it...spread the release of the shields ???
there are now some using bots making recalc even worse.... so make recalc still same time for calculation of guild points but change the way shields are free to hit by making them 24 hours from point of taking sector.. will spread it out and also make more able to fight as not only fighters at recalc
advantages....
recalc less crowded
guilds have to watch more close what time they take sectors rather than all have to be available at one time (8pm uk time for gvg or you dead lol)
make more interested in gvg as more time open for it
stops so much lag
stops so much bots as they have to be there at time and will not always be recalc so good luck
and on and on and on...
same time for all sectors to be open for attack just makes for mass action at one point where inno clearly cant handle it
try split it inno.. 24 hours for sector taken.. forget your shield release at recalc...
I like this idea. For australian players reset is at 5am in winter and 7am in summer. Both are bad times for us!

DeletedUser111000

Yes, lag a reset is a killer. This idea could certainly spice things up a bit. And make it a bit more friendly for the players in other timezones.

DeletedUser106400

I'm not convinced that Inno want nothing else other than to manage a decline of GvG from the game.
Its never updated and Its never promoted.
The players that spend the money are the newer players that spend diamonds to win the pretty little collectable buildings in the numerous events that happen now. Those people generally don't play GvG. Why would Inno invest any time in it? They haven't done so in many years now.

That aside. 100% agree. Would bring new life to GvG. +1

DeletedUser108047

+1 anything to improve GvG. Maybe even some of our diamond money spent just on increasing the capacity, speed and reliability of the server would be a good thing... Players in GMT+8 to +10 can't participate properly