• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: CHANGE MERCHANT/WHOLESALER TRADE RATIO

DeletedUser109420

Has anyone been so desperate to trade same age goods at 10 to 1 ? I suggest the merchant/wholesaler start at 3 to 1 for same age goods ( the most a player can ask is 2 to 1 ) and then 4 to 1 for previous age goods , etc. I don't think anyone uses the merchant/wholesaler , so it should be changed to become a useful part of the game

DeletedUser96901

will not happen

why?
because the unboosted to boosted production ratio is 1:5

from strategy point the trading with the NPC must be worse than producing goods unboosted

so

and I bet this idea was already suggested at least 3 times :rolleyes:

DeletedUser109420

None of the replies change the fact that :
1) you would be foolish to trade same age goods at 10 to 1
2) the merchant/wholesaler setup as is now is useless
3) fix it or get rid of it

DeletedUser96901

as foolish as producing unboosted goods :rolleyes:

but there are still players who do that
even in the last eras
I know that from plundering :lol:
and that are more than you would think ;)

wouldn't it awesome if all useless things would be removed from the game
like the ranking :lol:

a few days ago someone asked how I could have so less points in the Arctic Future
(2.8 million. not my main world)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

-1 trading and trading shortages etc are part of the game, having a easy trade any time removes a big part so a big -1