• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change log .21 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5026

I was just wondering what this point meant:

By Archangel Snail
- The polished/motivated event entry now displays which building was affected.

On a not-so-related note, how do I put the name of the person whom I quote, inside the quote?

DeletedUser1094

Archangel Snail said:

This means that, in your Event History, the buildings that individuals has supported will be displayed. You should now be able to see, who supported what. (Unfortunately not, see posts further below)

Names in quotes : Within the first Quote-brackets, after the word "QUOTE", make "=anyname" and "anyname" will be displayed like Archangel Snail in the qoute in this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2029

Archangel Snail said:
Clicking on the booster bar(upper right side bar) icons will move the city overview to the affected building.

I was thinking, why not enable that by clicking on the "sleepy moon" button instead of that annoying zoom option we get that the production screen of said idle building appears? combine that with keybinds idea and you've got yourself a very user friendly and efficient interface.

But then I thought: scripts! That's why not, right?

DeletedUser1094

I still don't see it, and the update happened, right?

Unfortunately... you're right. For some reason, it has not been implemented yet. I don't know why... neither when it will be.
I guess, we have to wait for a Community Manager or one from the Dev-team for an explanation.

DeletedUser5026

King Dael said:
Unfortunately... you're right. For some reason, it has not been implemented yet. I don't know why... neither when it will be.
I guess, we have to wait for a Community Manager or one from the Dev-team for an explanation.

Thanks for that confirmation, I thought I'd ask it here before I raised it as an issue in the bug forum or something... Well, here's hoping that someone up there will have something to say about this... =)

DeletedUser3157

is this new 0.21 polish/motivate event entry thing working for anyone?

I can't see any difference for one.

DeletedUser

I've merge your thread with this one, where it was already discussed :)

Please check the posts above yours.

DeletedUser3157

Thanks mate, scrolling down few rows to check other threads can be so much hard work at times :P

DeletedUser9094

This means that, in your Event History, the buildings that individuals has supported will be displayed. You should now be able to see, who supported what.

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
Change log .021 discussion

It says in the lists of upgrades:-
The polished/motivated event entry now displays which building was affected.
Now I have looked but I can not see this in operation - can anyone else?

Regards Graham

DeletedUser

i can confirm that: The polished/motivated event entry does not display which building was affected.

and

Typing a player's name will not suggest or bring you the closest name to what you have typed.

DeletedUser

Typing a player's name will not suggest or bring you the closest name to what you have typed.

I think that depends on what you typed and were looking for. It does work for me.
Example: If you're looking for x0lJohn32 and you type in John, you get every single name on the world that includes "John" in their name, that might be your problem if you're being even less specific.
I just tried to find hint2 in my world and typed in hint. I got a list of 50 players that have "hint" somewhere in their username.
So it does work.

- L

DeletedUser

i typed redwoo instead of redwood.
Every time it brings me the page of my own name

DeletedUser

I might have found the problem.
At the bottom of the page, does it show a page number error?
I just had that.
Fix: Just press next or previous page button.
This should be reported though. Gonna see if I can recreate the problem agian.

EDIT:
I posted it in the Bug Reports section here: Click me

- L

DeletedUser

Changelog 0.21 questions

The polished/motivated event entry now displays which building was affected.
Where does it display? I can't seem to get it. In my event history it still says "So and so motivated/polished one of your buildings"

The Battle summery page has been extended, and offers more information.
Still shows the same summary. Whats new, and where is it being displayed?

Clicking on the booster bar(upper right side bar) icons will move the city overview to the affected building.
What is booster bar? And how does this feature work?

DeletedUser

The booster bar is the bar to the right of your screen, showing happiness and idle buildings.
If you click on the Idle Building icon (moon), it will zoom in on (one of) the idle building(s).

- L

DeletedUser

LOL, funny. Wouldn't you think they would delete that from the list on the announcement thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.