• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103052

Proposal
Instead of having FP packages from GB contributions and quest/event rewards, simply have all of the Forge Points add to your 'FP bank' in your inventory, and then when contributing to a GB or Tech you can type in (Or perhaps slide a slider) to choose how many FPs to contribute.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have checked and cannot find anything similar.

Reason
It can be rather time consuming, especially for those who do a lot of contributing to GBs to have to click twice for every FP package and then try and get it so it is the exact number of FPs you want to contribute.

Details
For example, if you wanted to contribute 500 FPs it would take 100 clicks, which for someone doing it regularly or as a one-off can be rather time-consuming, not to mention finger aching! So instead, you click the add FP button, type in 500 FPs and provided you have that many in your inventory, they are added to the GB or Tech. Two clicks!

Balance/Abuse Prevention
As everyone would have the ability to do this and it would be limited only by how many FPs you have in your inventory (Which is no different to the current system) I cannot foresee any way in which it could be abused.

DeletedUser19452

Its just what we want, as collecting and distribution of Fp's is very frustrating, when you need to collect and distribute 50 plus FP's, also I play in 5 worlds, so very time consuming.

DeletedUser97579

+1
As someone who does periodic FP swaps in the hundreds, it's a lot of unnecessary clicks.
I'd like to extend it with the "purchase FP" button via coins as well. Having the ability to add those in multiples other than 1 would be welcomed.

DeletedUser12400

+1
st.png

DeletedUser19452

This is really good idea, a lot of time can be saved by having a FP bank. come on inno get your finger out

DeletedUser5180

great idea +1

and a +1 also for Sunyata's extention to it below

+1
As someone who does periodic FP swaps in the hundreds, it's a lot of unnecessary clicks.
I'd like to extend it with the "purchase FP" button via coins as well. Having the ability to add those in multiples other than 1 would be welcomed.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
+1 to the idea
has already been suggested in the beta btw to have a slider where we can adjust the amount of fps to be donated
hate clicking all the time with the current system!

DeletedUser12146

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

I hate clicking 100x times when I wish to put in 1000FP. It is just a waste of time.
Great idea, hope it gets implemented.

DeletedUser

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

I hate clicking 100x times when I wish to put in 1000FP. It is just a waste of time.
Great idea, hope it gets implemented.

This is the best argument I've seen in favor of it. I was a -1 before, but I will change to +0

DeletedUser12146

This is the best argument I've seen in favor of it. I was a -1 before, but I will change to +0
Sorry, for 1000FP (10FP packages) you need 200 clicks, because you need to click the plus button to get to the list also :D

DeletedUser100832

I would add the proviso that the points are added not all at once, but say 10fp every 5 seconds. So you click just once, but the points aren't added all at once.

that way, people will see if someone is 'sniping' and will be able to take measures to stop that

DeletedUser103052

I would add the proviso that the points are added not all at once, but say 10fp every 5 seconds. So you click just once, but the points aren't added all at once.

that way, people will see if someone is 'sniping' and will be able to take measures to stop that
I see that just introducing unnecessary issues. First, say a GB is 500/600 to levelling, then you pressed add 100 FPs, but someone see's your attempt and adds 20 of their own FPs to secure their place, then what happens to your excess 20? Either you've just put 80 in and wasted them, or you add 80 to this level and 20 to the next which wouldn't be what you wanted. Second, any FPs you add are going to be at the same rate (assuming you're putting quite a few in), so you can't overtake them so it wont matter.
I think an instant add of FPs would avoid any issues, and serve solely to speed up the tedious clicking process.

DeletedUser100832

I see that just introducing unnecessary issues. First, say a GB is 500/600 to levelling, then you pressed add 100 FPs, but someone see's your attempt and adds 20 of their own FPs to secure their place, then what happens to your excess 20? Either you've just put 80 in and wasted them, or you add 80 to this level and 20 to the next which wouldn't be what you wanted. Second, any FPs you add are going to be at the same rate (assuming you're putting quite a few in), so you can't overtake them so it wont matter.
I think an instant add of FPs would avoid any issues, and serve solely to speed up the tedious clicking process.

the problem is that as OT pointed out people want to do quests as they add fp. But that means someone can overtake them at just one click. Unless you want to make quests automatic, you have to give people some advance warning that someone else is trying to go for the rewards in the gb.

in your case, if you press add 100 fp, the same thing would happen as if you added them in groups of 10. If you add 80 and someone else adds 20 to keep their place, you lose the rewards you'd have got with 100fp. The other 20 fp would stay in your inventory.

DeletedUser96901

you make quest and someone else takes the 600 FP first place: your fault

no delay. instant donating of the wanted amount
donate or not. but don't waste the time of other because you want to make quests and get the 600 FP first place

you have to give people some advance warning that someone else is trying to go for the rewards in the gb
why ? because they are not smart enough to know that other can donate 600 FP at once ?

the only people who needs a warning are the players who want to fool other to get the first place cheaper:
they donate less than they need to get the first place for sure
and then they wait and hope that someone starts to donate who have no FP donated already

so they can get their reward cheaper at the cost of other

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.