• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: change email

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi i have bin trying to change my email now for about a week i put the new email in password in click confirm is says its sent it to my new email but nothing there i get the one in my current email address saying roll back your email so i have just been changing it and rolling it back today to see if it wold work in time but 20 times later and im bored of doing it still no luck though any ideas
i have contacted support and they say keep doing it till it changes but its not changing i am not willing to sit here for a week changing my email

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

I tried looking for your support ticket but it seems your username here is different to ingame.

Best thing would be to explain in the support ticket that you're still having problems and it's not working for you. It can then be passed higher up the chain and we'll get it resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully we'll have you all sorted soon.

Belcher

Corporal
Have you checked the Junkmail/Spam mail folders of your email program? Sometimes these emails get misdirected and lost that way.

DeletedUser

hi there thanks for the replies my name on the ticket is pl4yb0y78 and i have checked my junk mail to

DeletedUser

Yeah we've been looking into that issue racerboy... I'm sorry to see you still can't change it, but as I said before, the only option is to keep trying as in very rare cases the new address won't stick. It will sooner or later!

Unfortunately, this is happening to you :(.

Edit:
Reading better: next time you try, do NOT hit the roll-back link. Give it some time for the confirmation link to come through. By clicking the roll-back link, you reset the progress...
Instead, send us a ticket once more, and hopefully the change shows up for us as well then, and we can do something manually about it after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have changed the email address again well tried to no email yet and have sent a ticket

DeletedUser

thank you :)

As we're working on it in a ticket, I'll close this topic here and send it to archives. Hopefully, we can get it to work now!

Status
Not open for further replies.