• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change colour facility

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I was wondering if we could have a change colour palette facility where we could change the colour of say- a locomotive, I was thinking, ideally, I would absolutely love a Pink engine as would look awesome imho, i know not to everyone else's taste but it would help us making our cities unique to us, I just felt that would be awesome. Please, this is an idea but also fun, no need for the anti barbie brigade to come out, Thank you x

Shad23

Emperor
first of all format your idea , in idea section there is a thread were you can see the proper format
2nd am prity sure they have higher priority projects on table

- Ellie -

Sergeant
?? there is no need for the negative comment regards priority, it is an idea I put forward, this is all.
no need for technicality, again, it is merely a suggestion, you managed to read it so is perfectly ok.

Shad23

Emperor
?? there is no need for the negative comment regards priority, it is an idea I put forward, this is all.
no need for technicality, again, it is merely a suggestion, you managed to read it so is perfectly ok.
no negetivity intended but if you don't format it , your idea will never get implemented cause only the formated ideas get transmited to INNO for review un-formated ideas get transfered in unformated section of idea section till they get formated

Agent327

Overlord
Unformatted and without any problem in the top 10 of most stupid ideas.

It does not improve the game in any way. If you want a pink locomotive adjust your screen colors, or paint your screen pink.