• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Change 65% ToR BP reward for completing GE

DeletedUser110221

Proposal:
Could we please change the level 3 GE completion reward of 65% 2 X Temple of Relic blueprints to something else?

Reason:
To get all the way through GE only to be rewarded with 2 ToR BPs is ridiculous. Completing level 3 is very difficult and expensive. Yes there is a chance of getting something else and yes you get other great prizes along the way. But this percentage is WAY to high. As it is we already get about 8 ToR BPs during the rest of GE.

Details:
Easy to implement. Just change the prize...to something...ANYTHING but ToR BPs. Even split the % to 30 and 35

An option could be 30% extra large medal package (since medals are not offered at all in GE) and 35% 50 Forge Points.

Totally open to suggestions.

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Not possible

If you support this idea please spread the word :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

awesome idea: +1

unbelievable that you are the first with it
thank you for that

DeletedUser12400

+1
upload_2016-12-17_16-12-36.png

DeletedUser102740

+1
It's outrageous to still have ToR BPs on offer at Level 3 this long after GE was introduced.

DeletedUser108638

+1 I fully agree with Noitols comments above. A 65% chance to win ToR BP's after finishing level 3 of GE is not a very good prize.
A bigger FP packet or Medals or even Diamonds would give more incentive to try.
Cheers Ob1ben :))

DeletedUser109827

+1
Agreed, most people able to complete level 3 are not going to want/need 2 more ToR BP's in my opinion

DeletedUser16126

+1, so silly...
Many people have to use trading, extra turns (table silver and diamonds) to finish it, and then get something so useless!

DeletedUser100065

I like the idea but i do think there should still be the BP chance at the end but at a reduced percentage. Maybe it's just me and i have issues, but i kind of like the idea of one prize you really don't want. It's just not FoE if you don't shout and swear at the screen now and then :D. I say add the extras as you say at 30% but keep 2BP chance at 5%

DeletedUser109212

65% chance of ToR bp just reflect how lazy the designer is in coming with rewards ideas.

DeletedUser110221

I like the idea but i do think there should still be the BP chance at the end but at a reduced percentage. Maybe it's just me and i have issues, but i kind of like the idea of one prize you really don't want. It's just not FoE if you don't shout and swear at the screen now and then :D. I say add the extras as you say at 30% but keep 2BP chance at 5%
I'm good with that. Pretty much ANYTHING but 65% Tor BP!

DeletedUser110228

Proposal:
Could we please change the level 3 GE completion reward of 65% 2 X Temple of Relic blueprints to something else?

Reason:
To get all the way through GE only to be rewarded with 2 ToR BPs is ridiculous. Completing level 3 is very difficult and expensive. Yes there is a chance of getting something else and yes you get other great prizes along the way. But this percentage is WAY to high. As it is we already get about 8 ToR BPs during the rest of GE.

Details:
Easy to implement. Just change the prize...to something...ANYTHING but ToR BPs. Even split the % to 30 and 35

An option could be 30% extra large medal package (since medals are not offered at all in GE) and 35% 50 Forge Points.

Totally open to suggestions.

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Not possible