• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

champions Retreat

DeletedUser114389

I have a suggestion that maybe would be of interest
how about if a Champion's Retreat from stock was age variable in a downward direction so if a player is focusing on a lower age for GvG he could plant a champion's Retreat for that era. rather than then all being in my case Oceanic Future having up graded along the way. Be nice to plant a HMA one for instance.
Just an idea let me know if you agree or if you think it sucks.
cheers
Chels

DeletedUser96901

I don't think I understood what you are talking :P
he says
when you build a champions retreat you select the age of it up to the age of the building shown in the inventory

example:
you are in future and have a champions retreat from tomorrow
then you could build it as progressive era retreat but not as future retreat

so basically the idea of a downgrade kit

DeletedUser112892

he says
when you build a champions retreat you select the age of it up to the age of the building shown in the inventory

example:
you are in future and have a champions retreat from tomorrow
then you could build it as progressive era retreat but not as future retreat

so basically the idea of a downgrade kit
Ohh, thank you for explanation :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'd rather we just get that 1-Down Kit we've been begging for how many years now?! ;)

Then you could also for example, age-down say, a TF you intend to use purely for fp's by a few eras & save some population...
...or for those heavy GvG guilds, you can re-set some TF's down to an era that might be getting low in Treasury goods. (hey, it happens!)

Agent327

Overlord
I have a suggestion that maybe would be of interest
how about if a Champion's Retreat from stock was age variable in a downward direction so if a player is focusing on a lower age for GvG he could plant a champion's Retreat for that era. rather than then all being in my case Oceanic Future having up graded along the way. Be nice to plant a HMA one for instance.
Just an idea let me know if you agree or if you think it sucks.
cheers
Chels

You could have saves yourself some time by using the search function. Rather a lot of people have had the same idea.