• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Houndsmoor

DeletedUser96745

eddi1611 - CE - FREEDOM UNITED - 96.000 Points

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 09.02.05.jpg

DeletedUser99445

Totally at a loss with this Champions thing.
All fights are easily rigged to install champs or any other troops required so how does this type of thing amount to a Champion of anywhere?
There must be someone, somewhere in FOE, who can come up with something a little more credible.
And before anyone complains about my post..........i'm not taking any credit away from anyone as there is isn't any to give in the first place.

DeletedUser96745

Well I understand what you are saying, but other fights are around 60k tops, can not compete with previous scores on champs. And my fight was not arranged, one hoodie is defending with that.

DeletedUser7719

Totally at a loss with this Champions thing.
All fights are easily rigged to install champs or any other troops required so how does this type of thing amount to a Champion of anywhere?
There must be someone, somewhere in FOE, who can come up with something a little more credible.
*Cough*
Thank you guys :D

Btw, looks like I got another chance:
ByeOrDie - CE - Private Trading - 104,704
E7sBPET.png
*Cough*
:D

DeletedUser7719

Anyways...

Congratulations to eddi6111 for becoming the new Contemporary Era Champion and now the Grand Champion of Houndsmoor! Well done man!

DeletedUser99445

Sorry, I see the cough and the spoiler but what point are you making there?

DeletedUser7719

You asked about how all the scores are rigged, Champion defenses. I am just proving that the best score possible (at least since the PME) do not need to have all Champions in them

DeletedUser99445

I had seen it previously and it can easily be replicated which is the point of my original thread. These fights/scores can all be rigged so perhaps someone could come up with something that actually counts for something.
Don't concern yourself, I guess the answer indicated by the side step is No.

DeletedUser7719

I am not sure about what you are trying to say. What exactly are you looking for then?

DeletedUser99445

I suppose you could say that the I am mocking this competition to some degree although I didn't set out that way.
The real champion of each world is the number one player in each world and not the player who engineered the highest score this week.
The comp seems like a farce and I struggle to see the point of it.
I'm all for another competition but can we have something that isn't so easily engineered. It isn't much of a competition when the entries are rigged.

DeletedUser7719

This competition is to see how can score the most off of a single battle. Yes, those players who've made it to the top do deserve recognition, but that is already exemplified with the world rankings. I still fail to see how you say the entries are rigged. A lot of these entries are players who only got one shot, and they made the most of it.

DeletedUser99445

Okay Byeordie, you want to give all these comps some credibility but there isn't really any to give. PVP or GVG are all easily rigged to maximise the results if a single battle and in no way reflect the Champions of any world but I'll bow out now and you can continue but I will say that declaring yourselves as Champions of these worlds only adds to the whole farce.

DeletedUser7719

PVP or GVG are all easily rigged to maximise the results if a single battle
As I showed in one of my previous replies, the best scores do not need to come from PvP or GvG, but from the continent map. Most players that post their score actually look like they are from the map especially the ones who fight with lower age troops to claim their title ;)

DeletedUser96901

the best scores from the map are so good because you get double the points after the second wave

so in real you get the points for defeating 8 units twice :p

and for the stats: winning a two wave battle counts as two fights in the towers :rolleyes:
not sure but I think it also count as two wins in the ranking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

But yes it is two fights so not a comparison to one fight in PvP or GvG.
Anyway....I just don't agree that any of the scores submitted add up to a Champion of X
and Byeordie, addressing a single little flaw in a post is a common tactic on the threads of avoiding the actual message.
Bravo on using a tried and tested method. Its the reason why most conversations break down as this one has.

DeletedUser7719

and Byeordie, addressing a single little flaw in a post is a common tactic on the threads of avoiding the actual message.
Bravo on using a tried and tested method. Its the reason why most conversations break down as this one has.
The reason why I was addressing the "single flaw" was because that was the only part where you answered my question earlier.

If you want me to, I'll address the whole response (which I don't see the point of):
Okay Byeordie, you want to give all these comps some credibility but there isn't really any to give.
You are definitely taking this too seriously. I don't see why you want to extend the flaws of a little competition that has no in-game rewards.
PVP or GVG are all easily rigged to maximise the results if a single battle and in no way reflect the Champions of any world but
Already addressed this [post=162587]here[/post]
But yes it is two fights so not a comparison to one fight in PvP or GvG.
The rules state overall battle result which is what I was implying earlier. It is not easy to abuse either since again, this is the map where you only get one-shot, rather than PvP or GvG where you can battle again and again to perfect that score (not that I have a problem with either method)
Anyway....I just don't agree that any of the scores submitted add up to a Champion of X
It is a title for this competition; the players like/don't mind it, so it's going to stay. It is not going to change off of one opinion. You will need more support if you want something changed.
I'll bow out now and you can continue but I will say that declaring yourselves as Champions of these worlds only adds to the whole farce.
That's what you said on your reply before the last one (and the Champion part was address earlier on this post). Unless someone else has something to add, I am actually going to drop out myself. :eek:

DeletedUser99445

The reason why I was addressing the "single flaw" was because that was the only part where you answered my question earlier.
Didn't think this warranted a response as I had already stated in #117 what I wanted which was something more credible than people entering there rigged fight scores and then being declared champion of a world which they play in.

If you want me to, I'll address the whole response (which I don't see the point of):
As I don't see the point of the competition

You are definitely taking this too seriously. I don't see why you want to extend the flaws of a little competition that has no in-game rewards.
At least you concede it has flaws so you're arguing even though I am right. Okay.

Already addressed this [post=162587]here[/post]

The rules state overall battle result which is what I was implying earlier. It is not easy to abuse either since again, this is the map where you only get one-shot, rather than PvP or GvG where you can battle again and again to perfect that score (not that I have a problem with either method)

It is a title for this competition; the players like/don't mind it, so it's going to stay. It is not going to change off of one opinion. You will need more support if you want something changed.

That's what you said on your reply before the last one (and the Champion part was address earlier on this post). Unless someone else has something to add, I am actually going to drop out myself. :eek:
The Forum loves a good Farce, I was just looking for something more credible where a serious player might be more inclined to participate. I guess your more of the defensive type of personality rather than constructive.
Enjoy your little compo. I'll just add it to the other Silly games in here like the number game.
One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Errr.....what comes after Nine?
Ten (I looked it up on the internet)

DeletedUser99438

Sorry haven't a clue how to remove the other image

electricrainbows - ME - Hanseatic League - 44,877 Points

ME44K.png

Attachments

• ME.png
    ME.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 215

DeletedUser7719

Congratulations electricrainbows, your score has been updated! Well done on the ME v. CE :D

DeletedUser99438

Congratulations electricrainbows, your score has been updated! Well done on the ME v. CE :D

Thanks ByeOrDie :)

Updated with the first one, sorry that was me confusing things. The second score was 44,877 :)