• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Houndsmoor

DeletedUser12400

�����������������
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
HossamAlyHanseatic League197,364
No Boost.png
[B]megatonno[/B]Rude and Arrogant77,760
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League2,069
No Boost.png
[B]Reduaram[/B]The Unknown Legion1,117
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]electricrainbows[/B]Hanseatic League3,708
No Boost.png
[B]veminc1[/B]Forging of Balkans2,127
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]electricrainbows[/B]Hanseatic League5,364
No Boost.png
[B]Amy Steele[/B]Hanseatic League1,731
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]electricrainbows[/B]Hanseatic League9,355
No Boost.png
[B]kingjoseph2000[/B]KINGDOM HEARTS4,904
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]electricrainbows[/B]Hanseatic League11,525
No Boost.png
[B]Rexxagor[/B]Titans5,040
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]judeh3[/B]OutLaws14,370
No Boost.png
[B]ListerOsmeg[/B]The BORG2,970
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League21,924
No Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]
No Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League7,560
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]eddi1611[/B]***FREEDOM UNITED***94,362
No Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League35,475
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]eddi1611[/B]***FREEDOM UNITED***94,000
No Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League30,184
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]Starostin[/B]Starostin145,666
No Boost.png
[B]OVERTYPE[/B]Hanseatic League5,080
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]girl412[/B]Rude and Arrogant127,080
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]HossamAly[/B]Hanseatic League197,364
No Boost.png
[B]megatonno[/B]Rude and Arrogant77,760
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
[B]megatonno[/B]Rude and Arrogant176,048
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
---
No Boost.png
---
VztULnb.png

CHAMPION OF HOUNDSMOOR
Would you like some recognition of your courageous fighting on the battle field and to be granted the ''Grand Champion of Houndsmoor'' title? This is your chance and remember this above all: our gods are watching! Make sure they are not ashamed!
World Champion.png

GRAND CHAMPION OF HOUNDSMOOR [TR]
pvp_bronzeage.png

Bronze Age
Champion of Houndsmoor
pvp_ironage.png

Iron Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_earlymiddleage.png

Early Middle Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_highmiddleage.png

High Middle Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_latemiddleage.png

Late Middle Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_colonialage.png

Colonial Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_industrialage.png

Industrial Age
Champion of
Houndsmoor [TD][URL='http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/hanseatic-league.15076/']Hanseatic League[/URL][/TD][TD][B]16,520[/B][/TD]
[TR][TDspan4][IMG]https://foeen.innogamescdn.com/assets/campaign/mapicons/pvp_progressiveera.png?b901e8f7[/IMG]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#9B8928][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5]Progressive Era[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=4][B]Champion of [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Houndsmoor[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/TDspan4][/TR]
[TR][TD][B]+/-[/B][/TD][TD][B]Player[/B][/TD][TD][B]Guild[/B][/TD][TD][B]Points[/B][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][ATTACH=full]9788[/ATTACH][/TD][TD][USER=97678][B]marrky[/B]
[/TD][TD] Believers [/TD][TD] 71,405 [/TD][/TR]
pvp_modernera.png

Modern Era
Champion of
Houndsmoor [TR]
pvp_postmodernera.png

Postmodern Era
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_contemporaryera.png

Contemporary Era
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_tomorrowera.png

Tommorow Era
Champion of
Houndsmoor
pvp_futureera.png

Future Era
Champion of
Houndsmoor
bKOPlhW.png

Arctic Future
Champion of Houndsmoor
v6SwHbJ.png

Oceanic Future
Champion of Houndsmoor

[/TR]
Logo.Forge_Of_Empires.png

To participate you must post a screenshot of your battle result and information in your world forum.
Information that is not presented correctly will not be updated.

FAQ: How To Participate

Post a screenshot of battle result. If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, please click here for a guide.
The players without a military boost participate separately from the ones with a military boost.
+/- column shows the two categories with military boost (crossed swords) and without a boost.
Best overall battle result will be granted the ''Grand Champion of Houndsmoor'' title.

You can find other world champions here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S
[/user][/TR]

[TR][/tr]​
[TR]
[TABLE][TR][TDspan4][/tdspan4][/tr][/table]
[/tr]

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Amy Steele - CA Champion - Mutual Trade - 6695 Points
Snapshot_2013-07-19_220824 6695 CA H.png
(Shame about that Rogue - I hate taking them in when I field LR units - it transformed to a cannon in the middle of the field!)

DeletedUser15959

Hey there,

I can't understand some of the logic in this topic, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out on this. :)

First of all, what the "+ / -" column stands for? I can see it contains battle icon or "-" (no "+" anywhere) and what these two mean? I first thought they mark the 1st and the 2nd place, but that doesn't make sense, since the 1st marked player for the Iron Age tower has earned less points in his/her battle than the player marked as 2nd for this tower (1938 < 3234). Same with the Grand Champion table, where the 2nd player has just 3624 points, far less than at least 3 other results posted in this topic. So what these two places are actually showing?

Meanwhile, I have a suggestion for additional ranking of our battle skills. Along with the "highest score from a single battle" per tower, to add a "highest score from a Flawless Victory" per tower. For anyone who is not aware of what this is, it's when you achieve victory without a single scratch on you (your units on full health in the end of the battle). It just sounds interesting to me and it gives another opportunity for show-off.

Big thanks to anyone who shares his/her time on helping me out on this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

Hey there,

I can't understand some of the logic in this topic, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out on this. :)

First of all, what the "+ / -" column stands for? I can see it contains battle icon or "-" (no "+" anywhere) and what these two mean? I first thought they mark the 1st and the 2nd place, but that doesn't make sense, since the 1st marked player for the Iron Age tower has earned less points in his/her battle than the player marked as 2nd for this tower (1938 < 3234). Same with the Grand Champion table, where the 2nd player has just 3624 points, far less than at least 3 other results posted in this topic. So what these two places are actually showing?

Meanwhile, I have a suggestion for additional ranking of our battle skills. Along with the "highest score from a single battle" per tower, to add a "highest score from a Flawless Victory" per tower. For anyone who is not aware of what this is, it's when you achieve victory without a single scratch on you (your units on full health in the end of the battle). It just sounds interesting to me and it gives another opportunity for show-off.

Big thanks to anyone who shares his/her time on helping me out on this. :)

The +/- column shows the two categories (With military great buildings boost or without a military great buildings boost)
The players who don't have any military great buildings participate separately from the ones with a military GB boost.
The flawless victory seems like a unfair and uncompetitive competition, the flawless victories seems like fun only with GB boost.

DeletedUser15959

Oh, yeah, logic. I get it now, thank you very much for the detailed explanation! :)

So, I'm going for the LMA boostless Champion and boostless Grand Champion then, since I do not own any army bonuses. I disagree about not having fun while achieved a flawless victory without GB boost here, it was actually a great fun for me, no matter if the idea is good or not. :)

Rexxagor - LMA Champion + Grand Champion - Titans - 5040 Points

FoE5k - Copy.png