• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Fel Dranghyr

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'm not sure if this has been done before but I did the Golden Slam - winning all PvP towers (BA-CE) in the same week :)

Bronze Age
BA-GS.JPG

Iron Age
IA-GS.JPG

Early Middles Ages
EMA-GS.JPG

High Middle Ages
HMA-GS.JPG

Late Middle Ages
LMA-GS.JPG

Colonial Age
CA-GS.JPG

Industrial Age
IndA-GS.JPG

Progressive Era
PE-GS.JPG

Modern Era
ME-GS.JPG

Post Modern Era
PME-GS.JPG

Contemporary Era
CE-GS.JPG

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

ByeOrDie - TE Champion - Private Trading - 138,320 points
81ESU4V.png

ByeOrDie - TE (non-boost) Champion - Private Trading - 125,130 points
i99yNfr.png
*I got close to this score on beta, so decided to give it a go over here today ;)

DeletedUser

sdragonfun - CE Champion - Daybringers - 125,832 points

ce 125832.png

I could of got more points if I had used diamonds to heal my units between waves, but I prefer to fight with what I have left

Almost did the whole TE map with only 8 Strike teams (only just lost to one's with 7 Stealth tanks and 1 champion in second waves in last province)

DeletedUser7719

sdragonfun - CE Champion - Daybringers - 125,832 points

View attachment 8807

I could of got more points if I had used diamonds to heal my units between waves, but I prefer to fight with what I have left
Nice! I was tempted on trying 8 attack helicopters on that sector, but I was low on them and had 50 drones lying around, so I just did non-boost on that ;)

Almost did the whole TE map with only 8 Strike teams (only just lost to one's with 7 Stealth tanks and 1 champion in second waves in last province)
Was that the one with 8 combat drones in the first wave? I could see how that one would be challenging for your strike teams

DeletedUser

Was that the one with 8 combat drones in the first wave? I could see how that one would be challenging for your strike teams

There were two with combat drones and one champ in first, then 7 tanks and one champ in second, the closest I got was 2 tanks left. I had 5 attempts, then gave up. I believe it is possible to do if 5 out of 7 of your remaining Strike teams land within range of the Tanks, but most I every got was 3

DeletedUser15501

Here's my first decent FE score, don't think it will stand long as the best. ;)

Miz4r - FE Champion - Private Trading - 145282

0QknY8I.jpg

DeletedUser11787

Here's my first decent FE score, don't think it will stand long as the best. ;)

Miz4r - FE Champion - Private Trading - 145282

0QknY8I.jpg

my score is not as good as miz4rs, but i used only strikes :)) maybe in the last province i´ll do better where are two waves of 8 units
Screenshot_13.png

DeletedUser7719

All worlds except for A and H have an image/attachment problem for the boost icons under the Arctic Future Tower. Also, you may want to double check on the name ;)