• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Fel Dranghyr

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Always up for a challenge.....

Modern Era - fannytastic - 72660 points

beefy_ME.JPG

DeletedUser5180

Akbhoy67 - Warlords of Fel - Contemporay Era - 86,954 points

akkers CONT 86,954.png

DeletedUser5180

It's about time someone beat my score: Congratz Akbhoy! This was the previous high-score btw:

i may have beaten it (only just) but as your score is with unboosted troops and also lower age troops then your's is definately more worthy of the title lol

it seems this thread is needing updated, your score is not on the PME table or overall champion table.?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Actually, that score wasn't from this server, so I don't think it counts (at least in Champion of Fel)...

DeletedUser5180

Actually, that score wasn't from this server, so I don't think it counts (at least in Champion of Fel)...

ahh, perhaps that explains it

what is the max score possible.? i guess its v 8 CE champions.?

DeletedUser7719

ahh, perhaps that explains it

what is the max score possible.? i guess its v 8 CE champions.?
8 CE Champs would give 96K max, but the absolute best would be a two-wave battle with 8 Missiles being the second army in which you could earn up to 119808 points.
Don't know if there is 8 Missiles as a second-wave army, but I bet there is at least one sector that you could earn past 96K

DeletedUser7719

Clean 80000 for me:
byeordie - Private Trading - PME (boosted) - 80,000
w3wENQk.png

DeletedUser5180

Congratulations to
mrbeef - new Modern Era Champion
and to
Akbhoy67 - new Contemporary Era Champion, and the new Grand Champion of Fel Dranghyr!

EDIT: Unfortunately Akbhoy's record isn't a long-lasting one. Whilst i was in the process of updating the threads, mrbeef has posted a new record-breaking score.
Table scores will be updated shortly!

Haha...I never even had time to screenshot the table :rolleyes:

Congratz to Mr Beef :D

DeletedUser15501

This was a tough one. :D

Miz4r - PME - private trading - 87816

eusyb0W.jpg

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'll try again tomorrow to avoid injuries.

mizar..sorry old bean... but that defence % is a real hindrance...I guess with the right terrain you could achieve max score :)

DeletedUser7719

Thank you guys :D

Btw, looks like I got another chance:
ByeOrDie - CE - Private Trading - 104,704
E7sBPET.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Don't think I can do much better with PE units....but will try again tomorrow

PE.JPG

Nearly! ....

beefy - PE - 94640

PE2.JPG

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

Should have revived and not infiltrated (but then it would defeat my purpose of no-boost no-revive no-negotiation (except for special event quests asking me to) challenge):
4w3B3uT.png

Not from this world, so doesn't qualify here, and yes, this is the last CE province and have gotten there without any boost, reviving in between waves, or negotiating ;)