• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser13805

well done Pzkpfwv1d
i just looked at the troops you used and not a single rouge in the line up so that is a great job my hat is off to you big well done from me

DeletedUser7128

Rassie Modern Warlords Of Fel 29952

29952.jpg

DeletedUser15432

One little glitch there Overtype, I moved from More Private Trading to Private Trading in November, however, you have entered the last report as still being in More Private Trading, could you please amend according thank you

DeletedUser7719

Hey g3n33rs, welcome to the forums!
This thread is only for single battles, PvP Tower Results are posted in this thread

DeletedUser

Nutmadder - The Mad Hatters - LMA, no GB boost, 3403 points.
LMAnoGB.png

DeletedUser

hum... this thread is updated so often that I have the time to even beat my own score (lol)

Nutmadder - The Mad Hatters - LMA : 3,743 points, still no GB Boost :)

LMA2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scores and titles have been updated (and Pzkpfwv1d's guild name was corrected). Congrats to byeordie, NutMadder, and Rassie on your new/updated titles/scores!

Sorry for the delay in updating these titles - let me know if I missed anything - I'm sure you will! ;)

DeletedUser5180

Akbhoy67 - Industrial Age Champion - Warlords of Fel - 25,896 points

my score listed above from 2 months ago has not been included :( it is post #74 in this thread

thanks, akkers

DeletedUser

I apologize for missing that one, Akbhoy67! It is updated now. Congrats on a job well done! :D

Again, if I have missed anything else, please let me know. ;)

DeletedUser

Sdragonfun - ME champion - McCallirons Elites - 38698 points
bestme.jpg
The defending army has 120% defence bouns

DeletedUser7719

byeordie - ME Champion - Private Trading - 49920 Points
LYODfHZ.png
Just ignore my ME Tower Ranking :P

byeordie - ME (No Boost) - Private Trading - 27072 Points
7RwwlTK.png

DeletedUser5180

on behalf of my guildmate burnside (he has problems uploading)

Burnside - Progressive Era - Warlords of Fel - 47,778k
burnside PE 47778.png

DeletedUser

Scores and titles have been updated. Congrats to byeordie and Burnside on your new/updated titles/scores (with an Honorable Mention for Sdragonfun of McCallirons Elites who held the boosted ME title for 3 days with a score of 38,698 points)! :cool:

DeletedUser7719

Thought I'd post this one up (did it awhile ago, but kept on forgetting to upload it :p):
byeordie - PME (No Boost) - Private Trading - 63920 Points
7f9cyfP.png

(Would of done even better if I decided to revive/heal my units after the first wave ;))

*Sigh* if I could only post my scores from beta:
7rAlRac.png

4w3B3uT.png

DeletedUser15432

Pzkpfwv1d - ME - Private Trading - 50920
ME battle fel 14.08.2014 50k points.png

Put it in the right thread this time - got it on the wrong world first time

DeletedUser15432

New battle results keep forgetting to post higher score, have beaten this result

Modern Era - Private Trading - 55712 points today

ME battle Fel Dranghyr 11.09.2014.png