• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Brisgard

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser7719

You did notice the "banned" title under knockpg. I don't think we'll ever see an answer here... He's back!
(btw, this post was made before Highest PVP Tower Points Victory was moved to Game Discussions)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You did notice the "banned" title under knockpg. I don't think we'll ever see an answer here...
(btw, this post was made before Highest PVP Tower Points Victory was moved to Game Discussions)

He is not banned, thats guptaji, guy from war mongers.. He just can't stand that Veminc has a better score than he does, hence his post ...

DeletedUser7719

He was banned from the forums recently. I have no clue if he's still playing the game, but you won't see him in the forums anymore
EDIT: I see he's back :)

DeletedUser1983

You did notice the "banned" title under knockpg. I don't think we'll ever see an answer here...

Thanks for clarifying buddy, while I was MIA.

He is not banned, thats guptaji, guy from war mongers.. He just can't stand that Veminc has a better score than he does, hence his post ...
I'm glad that Veminc wasn't boasting about on a petty battle score because he knows, as does everyone who is good enough at fighting battles that these scores were made during the period of flawed AI. I personally score 13k points in my daily battles almost on a daily basis and I find that hardly a reason to boast about and boost my ego.

Please refrain from personal insults next time you want to say something about my posts. I posted my PvP score because I couldn't find any relevant thread at the time of posting it.

Ah OK, didn't know that. Thnx for the info mate. cheers

DeletedUser1983

Merging consecutive posts

Nah... no need.. I was just responding to personal insults a certain player was directing at me.... I could care less if he's scoring 13k per battle or 130k per battle.. It's just a game and I'm not here to prove anyone that I'm better than the rest. Numbers, stats, everything is a result of multiple things, including the amount of time you spend on a game.. If he's happy with 13248 score, I'm happy for him.

I believe the term "teamwork" has finally got the respect it deserves. War Mongers team has achieved strengths after strengths in the last 2+ months and continues to do well and without any pressure! Cynics and War Mongers critics can rest in peace now.

Hats off to this fantastic team.

DeletedUser6461

Champion of all the Towers have been updated as on date :)

Since we have got no Non-Boosted attack screen shot for any towers after the Industrial age, the second boosted attack will also get the mention until someone come-up with a non-boosted attack screen shot.

Some places are still attainable and I am sure many of you will come up with some interesting screen shots too :D

DeletedUser1983

After the bug was removed in the new AI --

Capture20.JPG

DeletedUser6461

Hmmm.. 216 points :confused:
Since no one wants to claim the title, your title is updated.
I hope next time you come up with some better shots :p

DeletedUser1983

For those who like to brag - Industrial Age score ---

guptaji - Industrial Age - War Mongers - 17009

Capture222.JPG

DeletedUser

pfff, guptaji is starting to be a showoff, next title will be mine

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Drama-Queen -- IA -- The Untouchables -- 18596
B-Champ-IA-4-small.jpg