• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Challenges involving more than 30 friends taverns are useless and unbalanced

atroxpaulsen

Private
Since there's a cap on amount of friends, and there is no kind of "auto empty" in taverns, challenges where you have to "visit 45" friends taverns are impossible to finish. You should reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cap these demands or remove the max amount of friends limit.

Since there's a cap on amount of friends, and there is no kind of "auto empty" in taverns, challenges where you have to "visit 45" friends taverns are impossible to finish. You should reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cap these demands or remove the max amount of friends limit.
Not impossible. Strategy. Timing. Don't visit taverns before you know what the daily challenge is.
Generally, check what quests you have to solve before you collect, aid, trade, donate fps, pick up incidents etc... Especially when you have a long event quest line to solve. No fun to get a tavern quest right after you've visited all taverns

Last edited:

atroxpaulsen

Private
Not impossible. Strategy. Timing. Don't visit taverns before you know what the daily challenge is.
Generally, check what quests you have to solve before you collect, aid, trade, donate fps, pick up incidents etc... Especially when you have a long event quest line to solve. No fun to get a tavern event quest right after you've visited all taverns

Yup, I always do, but doesn't help when 2/3 only empty their taverns once a week or so.

atroxpaulsen

Private
On second thought... I have 89 friends and the cap was on invites, not total then. Doesn't help :| I managed to join 30 taverns the last 9 hrs. Crossing my fingers for some (highly unlikely) free spots opening up later.

invite.png

Well, guess I'll have to screenshot the 23 pages of events and start cleaning the friend list, then!
No!!!

Use the filters to show only social interactions and then aid from there.

Next, scroll through your normal friends list, anyone unaided hasn't aided you for a week - remove them

suethegreat

Captain
If you have a maxed list of 140 even inactive are worth some cash when you aid them its just the taverns that suffer so gradually knock the last player off in hope of an invite from better. The tricky quests are collecting 'x' tavern silver which even with a maxed out tavern can be a challenge relying on the efforts of others. Once you have gone through all your tavern sits hoping for silver it can still then be a waiting game. 3,500 tavern quests are not unusual in IA !!

rjs66

Lieutenant
on one world someone sent me a friend request today, so I accepted , and shortly after removed them again, the reason....

you can't visit a tavern for 24 hours from accepting a friend request, noticed that I still sat in their tavern, so i obviously kicked them from list for inactivity in the past :)

some people don't seem to understand the principles of this game , it takes a bit of effort from both sides, but eventually you should be able to get a reasonable friends list.

doesn't make these quests any less annoying though.

Last edited: