• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [ Research] Center Tech Currently Getting fps Put In

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

When opening the Research thing, have the last tech that you put fps into Centred in the middle of the screen...
CentTech.jpg

And for anyone who doesn't want this...
Center Tech.jpg

Small idea - I know.
But even minor ideas could improve things a little.

DeletedUser110195

Not sure what's confusing about it, currently when you open research it centers the screen on the furthest along research item, this is proposing to center it on the last thing you put forge points into, though I think if we have it center on something other than the furthest along item you have, it should be to the earliest item that hasn't been unlocked.

edit: Scratch that, plenty of things that never get researched and that would annoy the hell out of me getting dragged all the way back to bronze age(had no reason to research growing)

Right then, +1

+1

I like it when I come to make a proposal and find it is already here! The screenshots in the OP are of the browser version but the same change needs to be made in the app, too.

It is, as @LAB21 says, a small change but would definitely help players. On EMA, for example, I nipped up to get Armoured Infantry near the end of the age, but then had to continually adjust the screen back to earlier in the age when doing later research. It;s not just the inconvenience of have to scroll back, though: it is moreso the issue of wondering each time what I am supposed to be applying the forge points to.

DeletedUser103370

★★★★★

Absolutely useful, practical!

ps. just one thing to add, I'd put that checkbox to the research page somewhere (ie. top-left corner), perhaps it'd be even more straightforward.
If it wasn't activated before, and you check it, then it would jump to the current tech immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.