• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CE, FE and battlegrounds,

DeletedUser

We all just go balls deep every day
then you will run out of attrition, the trick is not to run out but keep fighting 24/7, some people even use alarm clocks.
On the next level Guilds will spend goods for x2 Fortresses to Double farm Sectors ...

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
CE Attack 467% / Defence 376% AO 60 -> Starting losing troops from 20 Attrition (depending the DA's) and max Able to fight is 55
I will check that next thursday. Ofc, lossing some rogues from time to time in auto is acceptable. But not like IndA. I think it´s easier in CE or FE because enemy units get rogues easier than IndA units (because their range is shorter). So just for that it should be easier. I just need to know, now, FE infor :)

Thanks a lot @r21r

And I think, negociations are important, not only for get more advance with less attrition, but to know if people is interested only in free fights (sieges), or in help the guild too. Ofc, you will do always more fights than negociations, that is normal. But when you see people with thousands or fights (or... 1200-2000), and any negociations.. or 30.... well...

DeletedUser

And I think, negociations are important, not only for get more advance with less attrition, but to know if people is interested only in free fights (sieges), or in help the guild too. Ofc, you will do always more fights than negociations, that is normal. But when you see people with thousands or fights (or... 1200-2000), and any negociations.. or 30.... well...
Well, depends what level you wanna play ..
Negotiating costs Goods so the best Scenario i've thought is negotiating to a level that you can also donate goods to Guilds treasury so you can maximize your profit by throwing Fortresses when you have 0% Attrition increase ...
But that depends to your Goals as a Guild ...

Sure mate , anything you need and i can help just @ me :P