• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CE champion pvp points

DeletedUser5180

having just defeated a CE army of 2 x champions & 6 x rogues, i was looking for an awesome score as it was a perfect score. Was pretty gutted to see the score i actually got, as I auto-combatted i have no way of knowing the sequence of events during the battle

CE champs 25440.png

There's two possibilities here that I can think of, either there is some kind of problem with the points OR my army wiped out the 2 champions leaving the rogues nothing to morph into.

Has anyone got any suggestions or ever had a similar poor score v champ / rogue combination.?

DeletedUser15501

Autobattle doesn't work against a champ/rogue army for points, they will hit and kill the champs first and then the rogues will be left behind giving little points. Use manual battle instead.

DeletedUser13082

Due to champions being a fast unit and getting close to your units on the first move phase, they likely got killed before the enemy rogues were close enough to become priority targets. So the 2 champs being killed first and then the rogues after would mean that the champs are worth 12k points each.

Rogues = 240 each (un-morphed) x6 = 1440

25,440 - 1440 = 24,000/2 = 12,000

so a full 8 champion defeat with no damage taken would give 96k points which is 1920 rank points per battle :)

To be 100% sure, contact the person you attacked and ask them to watch the battle replay (if it was a neighbourhood battle).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

I assuming it was a GvG battle (that army looked very familiar ;)). Plus, I believe there should be a replay button if it was in the neighborhood as well.

Champions do give 10000 points each (12000 in a delighted city) as I already have the points for a champion here:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...units-towers-and-expansions&p=72536#post72536

thanks for that link byeordie, awesome work as always. Yes it was a gvg sector and if i remember it was a sector your guild released which we then took so yeah it prob does look familiar to you lol