• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contact Support: CdM vanishing

vikingraider

Emperor
On O and B worlds CdM sometimes doesn't load up and there is just an empty space. If I hover over where it should be the info is shown and if I click on it the GB appears.

DeletedUser111299

Hallo Vikingrider1
I also play in O world and recognize the problem. For me it is the widmil that sometimes are there and sometimes not. But it is there even when I can´t see it. I can pick up the harvest and start it again even when not seen.

DeletedUser111299

Sorry my misstake.
Play in K-World, but recognize what you describe.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the update. Just another question, is it always the same building for you and does it reappear in the same session, or just the next time you log in?

DeletedUser111299

I had two windmills earlier and they booth used to disappear and reappear during the session.
I moved around buildings when I entered a new age and then I deleated one (or used a store building, don´t remember witch) and moved the other to a new space. After the move it was no more problem with the picture of it disapearing.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you. One last question, can you confirm approximately when was the last time it occurred for you?

DeletedUser111299

Sorry
It was several month back when I rearranged the city. I won them at a special questline with prizes, think it was last harvest festival if I remembered correct (they were the premium building at the age I had then), and when I shifted age next time I moved around buildings in the city and the problem disapeared. Since they functioned and it was only the picture of them that was a problem and didn´t care that much about it so I don´t remember the details.

DeletedUser104881

Please could I ask that if it happens again you contact support so that we can investigate your city?