• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Castle System - Feedback

In the description, it says the new Castle system has a significant impact on the game as a whole however the rewards although welcome does not appear to be game-changing in the way it is played.
  • Successful battles & negotiations
  • Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters
  • Buying items from the Antiques Dealer
  • Winning biddings in the Antiques Dealer
  • Successfully finishing daily challenges
  • Daily Castle points chest

While I welcome its extra playing rewards above it does not reward anything extra for the time-consuming daily chores like visiting friend's taverns or aids which has yet to be automated.

Cuthwolf

Captain
Did anyone else buy the XL diamond pack? With mine I was expecting premium buildings of the current age; the ones I got were all previous age. What did you get?

Forwandert

Major-General
Did anyone else buy the XL diamond pack? With mine I was expecting premium buildings of the current age; the ones I got were all previous age. What did you get?

I would have been in bronze so bronze would have made sense for me but looking at the offers now I'm in ia it's still showing bronze age buildings for L package so must just be for bronze.

Behelit

Private
The reduction in tavern silver spending is actually a negative since it screws up the spending amounts for tasks

Yeah I save couple of silver coins when I buy boosts, then lose hundreds of them to do a daily quest, because now the amounts are not even numbers...

This is hurting tavern economy in the long run, not benefiting it, as daily quest often wants you to spend tavern silver.

hades8840

Corporal
I assume thats the starter pack that you get a decent discount for the first 7 days joining a new world ..and would guess its bronze buildings because its a starter pack and thats where you start

MaxBerl

Private
Hello! In Castle System: adding of castle points for victories and negotiations does not always work in my account. It is new and probably it have a bugs?

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hello! In Castle System: adding of castle points for victories and negotiations does not always work in my account. It is new and probably it have a bugs?
Can you describe the problem a bit clearer?
You will get Castle Points only for first 15 battles and 15 negotiations in the day.
Also, each battle/negotiation yields less and less castle points until you come up to 0 at 16th battle in a day.

Liangling

Private
Why? Because they made it that way...

How many points can I acquire with battles?Your first won battle will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 battles. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won battles per day. If you have 2 wave battles, the points will be granted after winning the second wave battle.
How many points can I acquire with negotiations?Similar to the Battle system, your first won negotiation will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 negotiations. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won negotiations per day.

Why did they make it that way?
Well, we can only guess. But if there was no limit, players who fight hundreds or thousands of battles every day would be able to reach the highest level of the castle in a few days
yes well just buy a couple of diamonds and you can get to levels that will take a normal player 3+ years in 1 day

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Just one question regarding the attack boost.
Starting from level 13 it is stated that you get separate attack boost only on attack values along with both attack+defense boost for attacking army, so I'm curious if this is really a case and you get like 80/45% boost at the level 15 or it is some sort of mistake?

So my quick maths says that an active player (but with minimal antique purchases) is going to take 4.5 yrs to get to level 15… this is on a weekly basis of: GE 600, Daily Challenge 1400, daily fight + neg 3360, daily checkin 235.

this seems a bit extreme. Or have i missed something in the maths?

Last edited:

punita

Corporal
So my quick maths says that an active player (but with minimal antique purchases) is going to take 13 yrs to get to level 15… this is on a weekly basis of: GE 600, Daily Challenge 1400, daily fight + neg 3360, daily checkin 235.

this seems a bit extreme. Or have i missed something in the maths?
Acc. to me it will take 4.5 year for a player to reach lvl 15(if he/she doesnt buy anything from ad and doesnt buy packages from real mney)

Dastar

Private
Can you describe the problem a bit clearer?
You will get Castle Points only for first 15 battles and 15 negotiations in the day.
Also, each battle/negotiation yields less and less castle points until you come up to 0 at 16th battle in a day.
I also am not getting any castle points for the first 15 battles of the day just negotations

King Dael

Sergeant
The battlepoints are not shown as given after a fight, but if you check the Castle before and after, the points are added.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The battlepoints are not shown as given after a fight, but if you check the Castle before and after, the points are added.
Actually they do, at least on the computer (mobile is too small and useless) - the fight result window has the won castle points displayed on the upper left hand side of the window. (unless you have 0 castle points left to earn - in which case there are no points to show, not even zero)

Last edited:

secundus2

Private
There is a problem with the discounts in the castle affecting the daily Challenge.

Today I need to spend 2500 silver but the castle discounts the cost of boosts in the Tavern.

The amounts in the Daily Challeng need to be adjusted.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There is a problem with the discounts in the castle affecting the daily Challenge.

Today I need to spend 2500 silver but the castle discounts the cost of boosts in the Tavern.

The amounts in the Daily Challeng need to be adjusted.
There is no problem with the discounts at all, working as intended. You just need to learn how to select certain boosts to meet the Quest requirement. That is all, no problems, other than user problems.