• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Castle System - Feedback

vfrmark

Master Corporal
a few players reporting that they are on L4 already due to buying big batches of diamonds, he said on global XL= 35k castle points

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So, according to below, I would say you are probably on Level 3, doing your first negotiation? (level 3 =45points + 1st negotiation=30points, total 75points, per your screen shot. And you probably have done 2 combats = 26points, so 45+26=71points, again per your screen shot. Correct, Y/N?
Not done any negotiations and just finished level 3 :)

Forwandert

Major-General
Maybe it works as intended. It's not very clear how it works with the 4 big temples per day limit. And no in-game info about how it works.
Only this somewhat confusing info from the announcement:
You can be rewarded 15 castle points up to 4 times for completing a big encounter. Upon completing a big encounter, the points are not currently displayed after winning the encounter, but they are properly added to your castle if you haven't completed 4 big encounters on a day.

This was posted on Beta about 2 months ago. Strange this info hasn't been updated.

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
Loving the Castle! I wonder though, if we could have a counter somewhere for the number of Fights and Negotiations left that are eligible for points? Like we have for charges left in certain GBs. It would be most helpful.
Further to your idea a list of the actions for points and how many remaining would be nice. as I've no idea what I've completed other then the GE when the level is done.

hondnl

Private
Do you get Castle point while doing Battleground ? Just did around 60 fights , but it does not seem to appoint points.

I want to ask why the points for battle going less with every battle I do in PvP Arena. First it was 10, second - 8, third - 6, than 4, 2, 0, 0, 0. Why is it so?

I want to ask why the points for battle going less with every battle I do in PvP Arena. First it was 10, second - 8, third - 6, than 4, 2, 0, 0, 0. Why is it so?
Why? Because they made it that way...

How many points can I acquire with battles?Your first won battle will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 battles. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won battles per day. If you have 2 wave battles, the points will be granted after winning the second wave battle.
How many points can I acquire with negotiations?Similar to the Battle system, your first won negotiation will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 negotiations. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won negotiations per day.

Why did they make it that way?
Well, we can only guess. But if there was no limit, players who fight hundreds or thousands of battles every day would be able to reach the highest level of the castle in a few days

Last edited:
Why? Because they made it that way...

How many points can I acquire with battles?Your first won battle will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 battles. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won battles per day. If you have 2 wave battles, the points will be granted after winning the second wave battle.
How many points can I acquire with negotiations?Similar to the Battle system, your first won negotiation will give 30 points. Your second 28 points, your third 26 points. This will continue until you reach 0 points after 15 negotiations. This will accumulate to 240 points in 15 won negotiations per day.
OK, But I had less than 10 battles for today....

PomPoms

Sergeant
Further to your idea a list of the actions for points and how many remaining would be nice. as I've no idea what I've completed other then the GE when the level is done.

There isn't really anything else that a counter would be needed for, is there? Maybe the Big GE encounters as well, but that one is easier to count. But anything with a limit would be nice to know where we are at with them. These are the actions that count for points:

15 Successful battles
15 Successful Negotiations
Finishing 4 big Guild Expedition encounters
Buying items from the Antiques Dealer
Winning auctions in the Antiques Dealer
Successfully finishing daily challenges
Daily Castle points chest
Through in-game purchases

suethegreat

Captain
Bit disconcerting though when in the middle of a timed GE you can trip the castle level and get bombarded with rewards before you can continue.