• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Castle System - Feedback

Merihim

Private
Another building. I'm already starting to confuse them for what it's for. The system is starting to get clogged

GbG is already so OP that it has fundementaly changed the way this game is played. Collections of FPs and Goods from Daily Collection are dwarfed by the potential GbG rewards. Hundreds (sometimes thousands) of FPs and Goods can be obtained daily from GBG, even with modest Att%'s. Everything "new" will be measured off of this standard. The Event Hub!!??...really...PvP Tower...c'mon. This Castle scheme better be fantastic just to be a blip on the radar of GbG. Why not develop the totaly ignored aspect of this game? Why not make Defensive %'s actualy mean something? Defense is utterly useless. There is nothing that can be gained or rewarded from Def%, why? Why even have City Defenders? Why even have GBs for this? Why not make use of this entirely overlooked aspect of this game mean something?!! I've worked hard to raise my Att%'s for the obvious and plentiful rewards. I have made sure I have % boosts for coins and supplies. I have balanced my space for Goods, population, happiness, and all the rewards associated with GB choice....but...there is still nothing on the Defensive side. Pludering is basicaly a non issue, with proper Collection, Aid, and being able to offset any loss thru GbG. What about something, anything that can justify having any kind of Defense at all?

Behelit

Private
GbG is already so OP that it has fundementaly changed the way this game is played. Collections of FPs and Goods from Daily Collection are dwarfed by the potential GbG rewards. Hundreds (sometimes thousands) of FPs and Goods can be obtained daily from GBG, even with modest Att%'s. Everything "new" will be measured off of this standard. The Event Hub!!??...really...PvP Tower...c'mon. This Castle scheme better be fantastic just to be a blip on the radar of GbG. Why not develop the totaly ignored aspect of this game? Why not make Defensive %'s actualy mean something? Defense is utterly useless. There is nothing that can be gained or rewarded from Def%, why? Why even have City Defenders? Why even have GBs for this? Why not make use of this entirely overlooked aspect of this game mean something?!! I've worked hard to raise my Att%'s for the obvious and plentiful rewards. I have made sure I have % boosts for coins and supplies. I have balanced my space for Goods, population, happiness, and all the rewards associated with GB choice....but...there is still nothing on the Defensive side. Pludering is basicaly a non issue, with proper Collection, Aid, and being able to offset any loss thru GbG. What about something, anything that can justify having any kind of Defense at all?

Hm, The PvP Arena does exactly that - makes use of your defending units attack and defense.

Last edited: