• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Winter Event 2021

It's Wintertime! Learn all about our Winter Event 2021 here!
  • Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Guild Perks is a brand-new feature in which your Guild must work together to unlock and activate Perks. Each of which carries its own tradeoff, and when used correctly, could turn the tide of battle! However, currently, the feature is still being shaped on Beta, and we need your ideas to help us do so! Please check out the full details here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!

Castle System - Feedback

A more repeatable sequence has been discovered.
1) Load the game from the browser.
2) open the castle and note the values
3) open then settlement & exit doing nothing (this particular settlement is the anciet Egypt).
4) observe the castle - a red mark is displayed.
5) open the castle and note the values - no change
This sequence reproduces the bug repeatedly.
Please note you must Re-Load the game to reproduce the bug.

klods hans

Monarch
A more repeatable sequence has been discovered.
1) Load the game from the browser.
2) open the castle and note the values
3) open then settlement & exit doing nothing (this particular settlement is the anciet Egypt).
4) observe the castle - a red mark is displayed.
5) open the castle and note the values - no change
This sequence reproduces the bug repeatedly.
Please note you must Re-Load the game to reproduce the bug.
True. I can confirm this bug.
The exclamation mark appears - as you say - after loading the game and entering and leaving the settlement.

klods hans

Monarch
Now you're at it fixing this settlement/castle badge bug, please just remove the badge entirely every time we earn a few castle points. We only need it to remind us to collect from the castle one time a day.

The Lady Ann

Master Corporal
I get that stupid red thing every time I leave the main city ie GvG, GbG, GE, Campaign map or settlement honest to goodness it is the most stupid thing in the game

Paladiac the Pure

Lieutenant Colonel
I think you may have done something else that triggered the exclamation mark. You shouldn't get castle points (and exclamation marks) from the settlement.
Could be a bug though of course.
For me the exclamation mark is not triggered by collecting from the settlement. I don't think so at least. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens.
Actually, you get Castle Points for successful combat in Settlements (just got 30 after the reset in Egyptian) and from that, guessing the Settlements with negotiation games probably offer it too.

klods hans

Monarch
Actually, you get Castle Points for successful combat in Settlements (just got 30 after the reset in Egyptian) and from that, guessing the Settlements with negotiation games probably offer it too.
Yes, sure, you get castle point from the Egypt battles.
Where do you negotiate in settlements?

rick of shaw

General
Yet another waste of tavern silver because the Castle has reduced the cost of tavern boosts further (Castle 6). It is perverse to hand out a cost benefit only to make players spend/lose more silver because the daily challenges for boosts cant factor in the reductions. To spend 3500 no longer uses 2 GE boosts then you either have to tie up boosts for longer durations or spend more for boosts you dont need (or of course pay diamonds to run 2 boosts at once....)

Indeed.

Vesiger

Monarch
Oh, the exclaimation mark, as far as unclaimed chests, only appears upon server reset or logging back in (including refresing). If you look inside the castle, and then close the windows, the exclaimation mark will disappear until the next time you earn some (via silly reason such as negotiations or a battle or winning AD), or as mentioned above, if you relog/refresh your game.
Very odd. I just collected from the castle (no exclamation mark displayed), logged out, logged back into the app, did a GE encounter, and there was still no exclamation mark on my castle. But when I opened it I did see the new points being added to the castle total with a sparkly swirl ;)

I think I did once or twice see this exclamation mark displayed, but it seems to be very rare for me.