• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Castle System Additional Levels Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Check out the announcement about the Castle System Additional Levels being added here and leave your feedback below!

bootnreboot

Private
Its good to see that there are 3 expansions to complete the build layout - which has been a long time coming, but to have it in the Castle system will take at least another year to achieve may be longer , unless you are a massive diamond buyer.
i'm thinking it will take me at least 3 maybe 4 years to get there to get the expansions since i dont use diamonds for the Castle
and based on that after all I've done so far I'm still working on level 7...lol 8-)

PomPoms

Sergeant
The expansions are nice, but yeah, a long time to get there when you don't buy diamonds. But despite that I may never reach the end, I am enjoying the Castle feature :) While you are there though, how about integrating the two chests into one click to collect both parts? There really is no point in having two different clicks to collect the rewards each day.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So something else to try and raise some revenue for the devs.. :( very poor update but im a free to play player and dont give a hoot about the Castle system, Fix PvP and GbG

J-MS

Private
What is there to ‘enjoy’ about the Castle feature? Clicking ’Collect’ twice every day? You just get points for stuff you do anyway. The whole point of this feature is a money grab by Innogames. The only way you will get to those new levels is by spending money with InnoGames.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Reminds me of that song!

In the year 2525, if man is still alive...... will he have reached level 20 in the Castle System

DJ of BA

Master Corporal
Ha, I just worked out that it will take me another 17 years to get to level 20, that's just ridiculous, and I am at level 13 atm

Cuthwolf

Captain
The Castle System is an incentive scheme for players to buy diamonds. Castle Points trickle in from the AD, GE etc but the big diamond pack pays 100,000 points.