• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: castle points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was supposed to get 2000+ castle points for selling stuff in the antique dealer. didn't get it. today I was to get 1773 castle points, did'nt get them???????

Last edited by a moderator:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yesterday I was supposed to get 2000+ castle points for selling stuff in the antique dealer. didn't get it. today I was to get 1773 castle points, did'nt get them??????? WTF
You do not get Castle Points for SELLing items with the Antique Dealer - you only get coins and possibly gems (if the item being sold has gem value).
You get Castle Points from the Antique Dealer when you BUY items, including if you are the winner on the auction item that is being offered (a new item starts every 2.5 hours - with 2 hours for the item to sell and .5 hour for the pause in between auctions).

If these 'thousands' of points you thought you were collecting are showing up as a small box next to the coin/gem value - that box is the bonus coins/gems that you will get - not castle points.

Status
Not open for further replies.