• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Castle points in antiques dealer

YAZOULL

Private
Can someone talk about the aforementioned title please. I find that the points showed in bartering items are not reflected on a 1 to 1 ratio in my castle. What's wrong ? Many thank's !!!

YAZOULL

Private
Thank's for the reply. I do not get the points shown, only a percentage of them, low % actually. Now testing for exact amount and will post back.

Selling stuff in the auction house doesn't yield Castle points

1698239594822.png

The numbers shown are more coins & gems

Attachments

• 1698239595092.png
    1698239595092.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 31

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
What is the meaning of the numbers in the flags then ? These are Castle points normally...

It's the increase in coins/gems from the castle due to permanent rewards. Hence the flags. Click on your castle scroll down the permanent rewards and they're listed there. The image is also different, castle points have the outline of the castle on the left of the flag in a circle.

Screenshot_20231025_184220_Forge of Empires.jpg

YAZOULL

Private
If I understand correctly then, in the example joined here, it means that I get 1334 coin and 4 more gems than normally...
So many thank's for explaining, much appreciated Forwandert !

Attachments

• Image 2023-10-25 à 13.48.jpeg
    Image 2023-10-25 à 13.48.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26