• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Carousel for units not always working

Status
Not open for further replies.

hades8840

Corporal
This is happening on all my worlds and has been for days now and does not always happen .. when i click a unit to be built (rogue) the one I click will stay high lighted the rest in the group will darken as If a choice has been made but the one I clicked stays clickable also it will not move onto the next one if I have multiple buildings this is happening on all military buildings and also to my supply buildings refreshing will sometimes fix the issue but sometimes can take several refreshes

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This has been forwarded to the devs for attentions. Apologies for the inconvenience!

hades8840

Corporal
Is this game related or account related as i have the same issue on all live worlds and on beta and as i dont see that many mentioning it wondering if its isolated to just a few players I have tried everything my end to sort it ie clearing browser data etc its still happening

Nubes

Private
I found that if I do the units manually the supply buildings work normally. Also the tabs in the message centre stop working sometimes.

Thea

Private
Any expected repair time? Inno, you might want to make an ingame post so new players don't think this game is always this messed up.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Any expected repair time? Inno, you might want to make an ingame post so new players don't think this game is always this messed up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I note you said so that "new" players would know.... old ones know how it is, personally I dread update Mondays. too late for us? :lol::lol::lol:

There's a new bug in gvg that freezes every time there is an error message (like exceeded 4 drops or waiting for calculation) and have to reload the game. And in the inventory, using an item e.g. fragments to make a whole object didn't update the inventory. I have a feeling it's all related, it's all stuff not updating to go to the next step and getting stuck instead.

I have a feeling it's all related, it's all stuff not updating to go to the next step and getting stuck instead.
Yep, a lot of weird stuff going on lately. Especially, as you say, things not updating to the next step in a row of similar clicks. For instance, if you abort a lot of recurring quests in a row, sometimes it stalls, and you have to reload the game to get it rolling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.