• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Carnival Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

neighbourhood of 70, 3 full sets + mine = 4 full sets. most players didn't even have a single piece

DeletedUser116322

only 2 out of 9 members in my guild have a complete set, one being me, a third members has 3/5 pieces and the 6 others don't have any pieces from the set showing in their game, not good by any standards

DeletedUser

What really bugs me about the event is the part where we skip neighbourhood re-shuffle. If you really, really believe that in order for the event to work you absolutely must skip neighbourhood changes, at least schedule it so that we don't miss more than one re-shuffle. We'll have been, what? six weeks? with the same neighbours. It gets old pretty quickly.

DeletedUser116785

I just did a plundering of my hood and there was less than 10 complete piazza sets.
Same, if not worse in my neighbourhood. But, I was really lucky, got almost 2 complete lvl2 sets. Only missing lvl2 of clock tower and fountain building (which I wouldn't build anyways bc I connected the second set with fontain from first set , thus saving some space)

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

We started to drift off topic a little hence some deleted comments, can we please to the topic as the off-topic comments is a breach of the rules. To give you a hand the topic is Carnival Event.

Thank you

DeletedUser116785

Hello,

We started to drift off topic a little hence some deleted comments, can we please to the topic as the off-topic comments is a breach of the rules. To give you a hand the topic is Carnival Event.

Thank you
Thanks for informing us. What was I trying to say in my broken English is that this event was really good for me and I 'm looking forward to playing it again.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
so to conclude, all of us are happy with event and we hope all future events will be like this one.

DeletedUser96901

actually I hope there will be historical questlines again
I miss them

Emberguard

Legend
While it'd be nice to not have to use our FPs in order to complete a Buy X FP quest that would change the event balance. So the question in my mind is would removing Buy FPs also result in FPs being removed as a reward when spending event currency? Or would there be no consequences to removing that quest?

Agent327

Overlord
While it'd be nice to not have to use our FPs in order to complete a Buy X FP quest that would change the event balance. So the question in my mind is would removing Buy FPs also result in FPs being removed as a reward when spending event currency? Or would there be no consequences to removing that quest?

This is the Carnival Event. It ended March 12. Shouldn't by now all valuable feedback been gathered and forwarded, or will this stay open forever for anyone that still has something to complain about, with the goal just to let them complain and then do nothing with it?

DeletedUser6065

'This is the Carnival Event. It ended March 12. Shouldn't by now all valuable feedback been gathered and forwarded, or will this stay open forever for anyone that still has something to complain about . . '
It will stay open for people to complain.
What the hell is wrong with you?
. . . mk