• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Carnival Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Boorg

Captain
What annoyed me the most is when i gave them advice how to reduce luck factor (it cant be elliminated for sure) i got attacked and treated like i am crazy cause i even dare to think it isnt all 100% about luck.

More or less the same thing happened to me.

Don't let that worry you because although they have tagged us Ignorant and Extremely Lucky we got what we aimed for and they didn't.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Emberguard

Legend
It would have been very helpful for everybody if a similar list was available during the Carnival Event.
Only found the list in the last couple days of the event. So I didn't have it either. Not sure why I said beta it was from the fan wiki (unofficial FOE site)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116322

i got 10% attack bonus and lots of fps which helped me immensely, so apart from two quests with the ginormous supply quantities requirements, it was worthwhile for what i got

Boorg

Captain
and ?

my native language is not english :rolleyes:

and in my language get and become are translated into the same word :o

and stop stalking me :rolleyes:

And

My native language is not English either.

But that is not a valid excuse to Edit a Post and change the context of the Post without showing what has been Edited. How do you expect other people to understand, maybe their native language is not English either.

WOW Stalking

That is a BIG word for a language that translates get and become to the same word and to have the same meaning.

By the way replying to a post in a Forum is not Stalking, that is what happens in a Forum, people reply to each other’s posts.

You made a mistake (mind you no problem because we can all do mistakes) but I joked about it.

I have always been a Green Alien Boorgman and prefer to remain as I am therefore I do not wish to become a Selection Kit !!!!!!!!!!

8-) 8-) 8-)

But probably you can’t take a joke or your language can’t translate it.

No problem like your avatar states I will not feed the troll.

Remember what you yourself says, The one that survives is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Happy forging.

DeletedUser96901

That is a BIG word for a language that translates get and become to the same word and to have the same meaning.
actually in my language a word can have more than one meaning :rolleyes:

By the way replying to a post in a Forum is not Stalking, that is what happens in a Forum, people reply to each other’s posts.
but checking postings later for possible changes is stalking for me :rolleyes:

so how many people reply to other's people posts and then later check it for changes of one single word ?

You made a mistake (mind you no problem because we can all do mistakes) but I joked about it.
and then I correct my mistake and then you denunciated that

But probably you can’t take a joke or your language can’t translate it.
can't remember that I quoted your joke :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but checking postings later for possible changes is stalking for me :rolleyes:

so how many people reply to other's people posts and then later check it for changes of one single word ?

Agreed that can be considered stalking and obsessive behavior.
I think it is the the way for us foreigners to correct our English if needed.
But don’t mind Boorg he has his solo party on and on and on.
Don’t even care to take notice of the content to be frank.

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Why haven't you changed neighbourhood? Event is over and you toured me enough with this boring neighbourhood....

Deleted member 109369

Why haven't you changed neighbourhood? Event is over and you toured me enough with this boring neighbourhood....

Once the event is over, the merge schedule resumes but at the next scheduled change which is March 25.