• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Carnival 2019 Spoilers

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So I've just now seen that the Carnival/Valentine's event has begun today on beta, and would just like to petition our beta players here if they can help drop a few spoilers for us? ;)
Namely;
1. The new Venice Piazza set
What are the Lv1 & Lv2 stats of it?

2. I've seen that the PoH upgrade is apparently being offered as a prize in a chest (or daily?!)
Any other juicy tidbits in the various chests that are known yet?!

And yes, absolutely do totally impatient minds want to know!lol:D

Emberguard

Legend
Basically that's what its being compared to though I think there's slight differences (would have to look closely to know for sure)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Thanks for the info so far. :)
I'm hoping that the wiki will soon have a page up for this event...

Also, any c-map quests yet that don't have any alternate options?

Emberguard

Legend
I love the idea of sets, just don't like it being with the carnival. Of all the events the carnival is the biggest risk because of the 5% and 15% chances that look very appetising but I know is going to lose everything for me if I go for them due to it being linked to the neighbourhood. Which leaves the 100% that takes so many clicks to get through which means I might not maximize on the income there - I'm more likely to not be cashing in the hourly tickets.

I'm sure it's doable, it's just the riskiest event to put it with if you're after a full set

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
...well, considering all the talk on beta atm, it seems unlikely that even 1% of players will get a full Lv1 set, let alone enough upgrades to upgrade it to Lv2.

Thus far, the experiences of beta players seems to be pretty dismal & soul crushing.
Let's hope Inno put some fixes in before this event comes live, as atm, it's looking EVEN WORSE than the Forge Bowl event!! :O

DeletedUser96901

...well, considering all the talk on beta atm, it seems unlikely that even 1% of players will get a full Lv1 set
nice lie

you get 2 things from the questline.
so you only need to win 3 buildings

I already have set 1 complete
and 1 upgrade kit
and at the end of questline a sure 2nd kit

so I actually only need 1 more upgrade kit to maximize the FP and goods
the defensive building doesn't need to be upgraded. I don't care about defense boost
and the offensive building is bad balanced. an upgrade is from 7% to 9%. so not much of a loss if I don't get those 2% (compare it to the other set: there it goes up from 5% to 10%)

Agent327

Overlord
...well, considering all the talk on beta atm, it seems unlikely that even 1% of players will get a full Lv1 set, let alone enough upgrades to upgrade it to Lv2.

Thus far, the experiences of beta players seems to be pretty dismal & soul crushing.
Let's hope Inno put some fixes in before this event comes live, as atm, it's looking EVEN WORSE than the Forge Bowl event!! :O

I have a full level 2 set on beta and the second one on the way.

DeletedUser116639

2. I've seen that the PoH upgrade is apparently being offered as a prize in a chest (or daily?!)
Any other juicy tidbits in the various chests that are known yet?!

And yes, absolutely do totally impatient minds want to know!lol:D

Sorry to say that there were NO PoH upgrades offered as Special Prizes.
These prizes change every 6 hours, so there are 4 different prizes available each day.
The Piazza prizes have been offered more than the other prizes so it has been easy to target them when you have ample Florins.
The League system is not as important to completing the full set.
The more Florins you spend the higher the League you will finish in.
There are NO neighbourhood prizes this year, final League Prizes are against all players in the World you play in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

There are NO neighbourhood prizes this year
but you fight against your neighbors to get the "big pot"

imagine two payer fighting for a big 1500 pot at the time of the neighborhood change
both get moved away from that hood and 3rd from a different hood comes to that hood and wins that

Prizes are against all players in the World you play in.
not the florins. those you need to win first
and there you are only against your neighbors

So hoods will rotate as usual then?
I doubt that

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The 'hoods get locked again this year for the duration of the entire event.

Edit: I would imagine, as the 'hoods should be changing up tonight, that this event will start later in the coming week?
If it doesn't, maybe it's a sign that Inno is tinkering with it after all the hate & vitriol from the beta release?! (I mean, I know beta *IS* all about moaning & pitchforking, but following the event thread there, it seems like this event was considered much, much worse than even the clusterfeth that was the Forge Bowl event!lol)