• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Capitol Building Lower Age

I am residing in HMA with a city full of mainly residential buidings. Researching I have found that if I could get hold of Capitol Building it would solve my problem and release many many squares. I have beem viewing Youtube and going 'boss eyed' as I am still new to the game, (a matter of a few weeks), and some people within guilds do not have the patients with, nor do they explain to newbies how to do things. They just threaten with expulsion from the guild. Anyway, is there anyone who can help or point me in the right direction for this 'quest'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It is not a quest - you first need to obtain the blueprints for it and then the Goods. The blueprints will be mainly obtained via aiding people (aiding is random, though level dependant, so not a very worthwhile way to obtain). Alternately is to find some other player(s) that have the Capital, and see if they will allow you to contribute to their GB (Great Building) so you can get the blueprint rewards.
To be honest though, the Capitol is not really worth it. Best bet is to participate as much as you can in a couple of Seasonal Events (such as current Halloween Event) and get the buildings offered as prizes, as well as some of the Daily prizes - that have population as part of its reward package.
This particular game is a "long-term" aim game, so the fact that you are in HMA after only a couple weeks is in the range of proper to moving-too-fast. Going slow and taking your time is actually the secret to longevity here - because if you rush too fast, you will find yourself short on resources, coins combat stats, etc. Keep your HMA as it is, and after the Xmas event, look at aging up perhaps.
Another item to do, if you can start participating in contributing to other people Great Buildings, is obtaining medals - medals is a currency that can be used to acquire more expansion space (and the cost expotentially increases after each expansion purchased). So if you can sit in your current Age for a while, obtain medals, you may be able to purchase a few more expansions and gain needed space that way.

Thank you for your reply of which makes great sense. Being totally honest I did not know how to play the game and still fumbling through. Watched alot of YT vids and read forums etc.. I have ploughed real money in but now intend to stay put and reside in HMA for several months to get the feel for the game and actually learn how to play it. I did not think it was so involved when I first started but I have since found out it is very involved game. Re3ason I thought of Capitol Building is just for the population as I am struggling for space and used up every expansion I can find.

Thanks again for your reply.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Nah, it's not exponential. If it was exponential it would double (or triple or more) each time.
Actually no, expotential means incrementally increasing. In mathematics, it generally creates a curvature design that increasingly gets larger.
X to the power of n is a form of expotential (this creates a straight line angled up or down, which you are referring to) - so is {y * z + [x to the power of n]} (this creates a curvature). This is more commonly seen in such things as supply&demand - as supply decreases, demand increases (but not at an equal rate, but rather an expotential rate) which is what creates the curvature design that you see when this is discussed,

I am residing in HMA with a city full of mainly residential buidings. Researching I have found that if I could get hold of Capitol Building it would solve my problem and release many many squares. I have beem viewing Youtube and going 'boss eyed' as I am still new to the game, (a matter of a few weeks), and some people within guilds do not have the patients with, nor do they explain to newbies how to do things. They just threaten with expulsion from the guild. Anyway, is there anyone who can help or point me in the right direction for this 'quest'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i would not bother with the Capitol Gb, it's not worth the space.
As @ Paladic the Pure said, concentrate on getting event buildings which will give you huge amounts of population.
When you get to higher ages you will find you have hundreds of thousands of population spare and not a single residential building .
If you are in a guild where people are not willing to help, your'e in the wrong guild. Do yourself a favour and find a better one. sometimes a smaller guild with a few medium to high level members might be more helpful.
Don't try rush through the game, it was designed to be played with patience and strategy. If you rush you will eventually find yourself forced to camp at some point as you will not be able to produce enough resources needed, or find yourself going backwards to do quests that are aimed at a previous era.

The game seems simple, and it basically is, but it can also be very involved.
There are many ways of playing it. You have the players who keep spreadsheets and play a highly technical game, working out their productions and collections etc square for square.
There are players who just meander along doing their own thing and some who just want to have a bit of fun.
There is no real right or wrong way, it's up to your own personal goals and style.

Never be afraid to ask questions. You will probably find some players who will be rude and insulting, but you will also find the friendly helpful ones.
Best of luck.

Attachments

• Only Rules.jpg
    Only Rules.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 89

Burpo

Sergeant
I am residing in HMA with a city full of mainly residential buidings. Researching I have found that if I could get hold of Capitol Building it would solve my problem and release many many squares.
The only population GB worth building is the Innovation Tower.
Even this one does not need to be built for population if you have enough special buildings.
But because the Inno Tower also gives fps as a secondary bonus, it is worth the space.