• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cape Canaveral Inventory Display Bug

DeletedUser98465

• World: Griefental
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
  • Overview of the bug: Incorrect display of available BP's - Haven't checked if this affects all or just Cape Canaveral

Shows items available when not and not available when they are.

EDIT: Also happening on other GB's (Space Needle, Atomium, RAH, Capitol)
  • Screenshots: See below:

Screenshot 2014-06-22 17.22.01.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-06-22 17.21.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-06-22 17.21.53.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Every time it's opened
  • Urgency: Low Priority
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: N/A
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96734

I can confirm this is happening on Houndsmoor, and on other GBs too.
It affects all the GBs that I have an incomplete set of prints for and haven't built. I can't tell which is the correct though; the prints shown or the tool tips displayed on mouse over.

DeletedUser

Just had a look on Fel.

Seems to be happening with my Chateau

chateau.jpg

... but not my Space Needle.

spaceneedle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
I checked on my main city in Brisgard, and figured this out. It is the tooltips that are incorrect. There is a simple pattern, the numbers of blueprints are correct, but they are ordered left to right, top to bottom, ignoring gaps where there are no blueprints.

This could be best explained with an example. Suppose you have these blueprints:

0 1 0
2 0 3
0 4 5

The tooltip would claim that you have these:

1 2 3
4 5 0
0 0 0

This is why lady-lexis appears to have no problem with her Space Needle. The blueprints she has are already arranged left to right and top to down, purely by chance. If she were to got one that was not, like the bottom right one, the bug would appear.

DeletedUser

Yep, Rostletyne is spot on. I checked this with my other incomplete sets.