• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Can't view buildings on sectors marked to ignore

Vesiger

Monarch
In GBG if I attempt to view which buildings are currently present on an enemy sector when that sector has been marked to ignore (I.e. not to attack), instead of showing me the buildings the game gives me a warning questioning whether I really want to build on that sector. These are enemy-held sectors and I couldn't build on them if I wanted to!

Emberguard

Legend
Rofl :lol: yeah it is kinda funny they didn’t put any logic to check owner of sector

IMG_2466.png

IMG_2467.png

Not really a bug. It's the way they built it. But of course it makes absolutely no sense. :lol:
Yet another example that makes you wonder if developers ever play the game.

From what I hear - they are 3rd party developers so of course actual game play would be of no interest to them. They have enough to do making what they build work as intended.