• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Can't use upgrade kit on the ship.

• Thread starter DeletedUser111948
  • Start date

DeletedUser111948

Can't seam to upgrade the Ship in one of my cities, in the other one it works fine but in my Iron age city the upgrade does not register the lvl 1 building - the arrow stays gray when upgrade is selected. I'm using chrome and I tried re loading it several times...

DeletedUser111948

As far as I'm aware it supposed to give you population not require it - at least that is what is says in the description... The first placement actually GAVE me 30 people and it says that level 2 supposed to give you 61...

DeletedUser111948

technically to upgrade the game first sells it and then places the new one

so you need 30 free population
Yep I was just typing this - it was the issue, I build a small production building after placing the ship so it could not "sell" itself, will keep that in mind and ty :)

DeletedUser111866

Still a bug - a building that gives more pop should upgrade self if in-place.