• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't use diamonds to speed up productions

DeletedUser97688

In my Film Studio, which was won through an event (is that relevant?), when I click on it, the only option is to 'cancel the current production'. Surely I should be able to use diamonds to complete it instantly, like training troops? If not, maybe someone should suggest this - Inno could gain revenue...

DeletedUser100065

It isn't available as an option you can only use your diamonds to motivate and polish buildings within your own city there by doubling the output. Much cheaper to pretend to be nice and get friends to do these job for you but it's an option for those who choose.