• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't update the mobile app

DeletedUser100832

I've deleted my mobile FOE app to re-install it. But when I start the game, it wants to download 396mb. I say ok, download it, the time says 15 minutes. It downloads for 10 minutes, and then says my connection is too slow. And then I have to start again.

what's the problem?

DeletedUser107573

If you go to your store, does it offer you any update? And if it does, can you try to download directly from the store and see if that helps?

DeletedUser100832

No, you can't do that. When you do a reinstall you delete the app and install it again. When you install, you download the app from the store (small download), start the game, it loads, then asks you do download more (300mb+). It is that download that doesn't work, because halfway through it decides that your connection is too slow (it isn't) and just stops.

The comments to the app in the store are full of similar issues, it seems that every google android user can't install the game

DeletedUser100832

For me, the problem only appeared with the last update.

It's seems like just a simple problem with the download for some reason checking the connection speed wrong, would probably take all of five minutes to fix.

DeletedUser107573

Sorry to hear that didn't work for you. Please contact us by ticket so we can see if there's anything we can do to help.