• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't scout Grand Gap sector

DeletedUser103210

• World:Arvalhall
  • Browser and Version:Latest Chrome, game version 1.30.24852
  • Overview of the bug:I am at the Hall of the Mountain King quest where I am supposed to scout encircled sector, but I have no scout button on that sector
  • Screenshots:http://grab.by/yA08
  • How often this occurs:always
  • Urgency:medium
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:Screenshot and summary should say it all, I know where it is, but I still can't scout it.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:yes

DeletedUser

There's only one scout - if he's busy scouting another province he won't be available for that one....

DeletedUser103210

Yes, the scout is currently scouting. I was pretty sure that I would still see the button, but it would be disabled (perhaps new feature request? ;) ), looks like I was wrong :/ Sorry for false alarm and thanks for help

DeletedUser96867

Also remember every neighboring province has be conquered before you can scout that province.