• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't reach PA continent

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

On my World Map, I couldn't find the new Titanic ship to scout the new PA continent :(... I don't understand why I can only see an old wood boat which can only get me to the IA continent or the BA-CA continent... I'd be very grateful if you could give me some hints or event better some pictures of your current World Map.

Best regards,
James

DeletedUser7719

How far are you in the InA map? You need to complete the entire US before you can move on to the PE (or even the InA bonus content for that matter)

DeletedUser

Oh **** :(... I still haven't even reached the IA bonus content :))... A bit lazy to clear the map... Thanks for the info though :P

DeletedUser19136

I have the Titanic in my city and I have only finished the USA. I have not done any of Canada or Mexico as yet or though they are available for me to unlock

DeletedUser

You will see the new boat from the USA map, but you should not be able to board it to the new continent until you complete the current map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had the "regular" industrial age provinces completed, but still had three of the "bonus" industrial provinces left to go when the Progressive Era was put in. I was able to send my scout off to the new land before finishing those.

I believe that the province of Garrincton in the Industrial area is the key. Once you own that, you should be able to "scout" the ship to the Progressive provinces.

DeletedUser

That's funny, that's actually what I wrote at first and edited my post to play it safe and not state the actual requirements of what considered it to be "completed". So the "bonus content" was in indeed just that, and not required to move to the 1.06 continent map. Good to know.