• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Can't reach en.forgeofempires.com

• Thread starter DeletedUser102542
  • Start date

DeletedUser102542

It's happening again. This has happened to me before:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...nt-reach-en0-forgeofempires-com-chrome.32553/

The last time the problem fixed itself. But it lasted over 2 hours of being unable to login. Now it's been 30 minutes so can't imagine anyone can't login.

Is there some other way to contact support than this forum, seems that not many of the support are following this ? Can't use in-game "contact support" since can't even reach main screen.

DeletedUser102542

I found the "Game Support" from forum buttons, using that now.

DeletedUser102542

1 hour soon up. Exactly like the last time, using Incognito window I can load (even reach/see) the main page but after entering login details it's the white screen again. Same with other browsers.

It would be useful to know is there anything I can do except wait should this happen again in the future - praying jesus it doesn't but if.

DeletedUser102542

Trying every few minutes, the main page is reachable again. So this time the break for me was a little over an hour. It seems that the support does something on Inno's end - maybe get rid of that token or whatever - and things start working again. But if I could do anything else than contact support and wait myself would like to know...

DeletedUser102542

For me this is just an assumption - I think these 2 cases have been just me. Since on both times I've not seen anyone else mention about it on the forums. When I contact support and reach someone, the problem get solved so you guys are able to do "something" and I can log in again. Last time it was around 2 hours now around 1 hours. All hell would break loose here if no one could get into the game for that amount of time :lol:

DeletedUser102542

I'll just add to this should anyone have the same problem which is kind of nervewrecking if you have something important finishing in the game and you can't get in. First, contact support on the top menu. If the problem seems to be only with you, it might be related to your router and/or DNS and/or IP.

I have to add that I have not had problems anywhere in the internet except with en.forgeofempires.com - not even during all this time since the first time this happened and that's why I would hesitate to do anything bigger to my personal computer and/or internet connection. Waiting seems to resolve this for me although it means staying out of the game for some periods of time.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks Satellite Kid, setting this one to fixed for now. Please do contact our support if it should happen again, and we will do our best to assist you.