• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't login

• Thread starter DeletedUser98208
  • Start date

DeletedUser98208

• World: Dinegu, Fel Drangyr.
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 44.0.2403.130, Firefox 39.0.3. Internet Explorer 11.9600
  • Overview of the bug: Can't login. I get the navy blue background screen.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:Everytime
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: I've dumped the cache, I've restarted the machine. I've tried on a different machine (laptop).
  • Summary: I can't login. I can't even get the www.innogames.com website to come up complete - only some buttons and the black background. I click on the login button and then a navy blue background is the only thing that appears. https://en4.forgeofempires.com/game/index?ref=&pid=&canvas=

Failed first time 18 hours ago. Failed again 7 hours ago. Failed now. (1:30 MST)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98208

I noticed that I don't actually see the buttons, just text only. So the first screen is black background, no graphics, no buttons, only the text shows up.

DeletedUser16026

Hi Mastergeo,

Can you please attempt clearing your browser's cache (click here for instructions). Not seeing portions of the game graphics is usually a cache/flash issue. We did have an issue with the servers yesterday but that has since been resolved and should not be the reason why you cannot login.

DeletedUser98208

Hi Mastergeo,

Can you please attempt clearing your browser's cache (click here for instructions). Not seeing portions of the game graphics is usually a cache/flash issue. We did have an issue with the servers yesterday but that has since been resolved and should not be the reason why you cannot login.

I did try already yesterday but I can try again when I get home from work tonight. Thank you