• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't join the game, only loads to 67-70%

DeletedUser12146

This is happening again, and it started today, after update...

INNO: it is not our browsers, our cache, or our whatever, it is your bug!

DeletedUser10025

I had this problem for weeks on Beta and reported it to support, getting many messages in response. The bug then started on the EN server. In both cases I was using Firefox and was up to date with Flash and Firefox. I cleaned cache etc etc etc and reloaded numerous times and nothing fixed it.

Beta support asked me to try other browsers but I was unable to use either Safari or Opera as both wanted Flash 11 or higher - I was using Flash 20! I have a 32 bit system so can't use Waterfox.

The problem went away with update 1.69 but has returned with update 1.70. Chrome loads the game with only a minor hesitation at 68-71% but is very laggy.

Please, Inno, fix this extremely annoying bug!

DeletedUser12146

I had this problem for weeks on Beta and reported it to support, getting many messages in response. The bug then started on the EN server. In both cases I was using Firefox and was up to date with Flash and Firefox. I cleaned cache etc etc etc and reloaded numerous times and nothing fixed it.

Beta support asked me to try other browsers but I was unable to use either Safari or Opera as both wanted Flash 11 or higher - I was using Flash 20! I have a 32 bit system so can't use Waterfox.

The problem went away with update 1.69 but has returned with update 1.70. Chrome loads the game with only a minor hesitation at 68-71% but is very laggy.

Please, Inno, fix this extremely annoying bug!
SAME! issue here, but NO!, to support it is your fault! Fix your router and go talk to your ISP, that is there answer...

DeletedUser10025

I've just logged in without a problem using Firefox. Was there a hotfix?

Edit: Flash crashed after about 10 minutes and now I can't log in through Firefox again :(
Edit: Now I can log in through Firefox!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

yep, same here. Waterfox was working kinda meh between the end of last event and start of this one, now totally gone.

to reiterate, this isn't our computers. Prior to the start of this thread (jan 27th) it worked great for me. Now I cannot fight in GvG at timer, because Chrome lags horribly and fire/waterfox just doesn't work.

DeletedUser10025

Update to my last message about being able to log in again via Firefox - it failed again shortly afterwards. I am back to logging in via laggy Chrome.