• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CAN'T HAVE MY TOWN

DeletedUser112586

Hey there!
I don't know where to ask about it, but my loading in the game stops at 70% since yesterday evening on BOTH my computers. I have an access to my French town though, so what's happening?

DeletedUser112745

Good afternoon :)

Try these:
  • Do a hard refresh (hold CTRL and press F5).
  • Clear your browser cache (hold CTRL, Shift + Delete when using the browser). Restart the browser and try again.
  • Make sure your flash is up to date.
  • Try using a different browser for a day or so. Some suggestions are Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

Also try not to switch between tabs while the game is loading if your computer has low memory.

DeletedUser112586

2To of memory is good enough lol
It's kinda weird because I can go wherever I want but not to my English town...

DeletedUser112586

I had to use something I shouldn't to go to my EN town lol

DeletedUser112745

I had to use something I shouldn't to go to my EN town lol
So the issue is sorted now?
How did you fix it? Just so that other who have this problem can read this thread and fix it too. :)

DeletedUser110131

I suspect she used a different computer or device, one she "shouldn't have used".

I also suspect that the hard reload will do the trick. I've had the same or a similar issue, where it occasionally sticks at around 70%. Which browser I use seems to be insignificant. I only play EN, and it hadn't occurred to me that it might be specific to the EN server. Usually it resumes on it's own, within a few seconds. If it takes more than that, I loose patience, and, with a fast connection, reloading is fast enough (2 secs) that I've never found out if it'll stay stuck for very long. This thread would indicate that it sometimes does. Since reloading has always worked for me, odds are that it did for OP, as well. It hasn't bothered me, but I can see how it could be very annoying on a slower connection.

DeletedUser112586

Depending on the computer I use, I still have issues about loading the ENGLISH town (not the French one), but on incognito mode, it works

DeletedUser112586

And for the "souldn't have" things, let's say that I have my secrets about computer :lol: