• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Can't find friend in the same world.

Shinosuke222

Private
I and my friend play this game together. Both of our characters are in the same world. But we can't find each other when we use "find friend" function.

King Dael

Sergeant
Are you sure, both of you are playing on the same Server. Different servers share the same World-names, but are not connected.
Make sure both of you are playing on the .en server.

Shinosuke222

Private
Are you sure, both of you are playing on the same Server. Different servers share the same World-names, but are not connected.
Make sure both of you are playing on the .en server.
Thanks for replying me. But how do we know which server we are on? And can you show me how to switch servers?

Knight of ICE

Server you are on you can find in de top right corner of the login screen. You can only switch servers by starting over again.

This is the EN server. You do not show as a player here.

Forwandert

Major-General
Could be possible who they're trying to connect with isnt EN but in order to post on this forum they would need a EN game account wouldnt they?

Knight of ICE

Could be possible who they're trying to connect with isnt EN but in order to post on this forum they would need a EN game account wouldnt they?

Yes, but he could have made an account just to post.