• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cant buy more land

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just finished buying my 190k land plot , only to see that i cant buy anymore. What is the deal with this? Im done with the colonial age, almost done with the map. Besides polishing and motivating to get a Great building, im collecting coin to expand my housing and production.

Is this an intended feature of the game, to only allow so much land? I know for sure i had more room on my square pad to fill.

DeletedUser5026

Hi Kurl75,

You may have realised by now, that there are 3 main ways to obtain expansions:

1) Research/map conquest, followed by coin/diamond payment
2) Purchase with medals
3) Diamond expansions (does not require research or conquest)

However, there are also limits to how many expansions you can get from each method. The limit from research/map conquest is, of course, the number of technology and provinces that gives expansions. As for medal expansions and diamond expansions, the limit is 2 expansions per age per payment type. That is to say, when you're in Bronze Age, you can only buy 2 expansions with medals, and 2 diamond expansions (making it a total of 4). You cannot buy any more, even if you had extra medals or diamonds. As a result, all players can only get a total of 24 expansions through purchase with medals and diamonds (without research/conquest).

All the above information was obtained from Pendragon's FAQ (click me), have a read if you're still unclear. From the information given, it seems that the maximum number of expansion that a colonial age player can have, assuming he gets everything, is 62.

DeletedUser

Ahh i see. Thanks for the info Lone! Although i think its pretty lame that to have a complete square i have to buy diamonds

DeletedUser

Every expansion you buy with coins you must unlock, either through research or on the map. So after you have used all of those, yes you won't be able to get more that way. You can however get more with either medals or diamonds. If you still have some uncompleted expansion research, you can get more from there too.

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.